Reviews for Not the Way We Planned It
BadWolf chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
The Chapter is awesome you have a great goft in writting stories,you should not just post them on the net , send them in to a publisher maybe you can become a famous author , gove it a try and your story has inspired me too write my own and when im done I think Im going to post it on the net hopefully its as good as yours
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 25 . 6/23/2011
really good story, cant wait to read the sequel
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Mr. Nate Archibald is quite yummy in Gossip Girl isn't he? I agree fully with myself! haha! great story so far!
mscalliope chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
I really liked the story, and how you portraited the characters. You did a very good job! :))
Talise Lovela chapter 25 . 5/9/2010
Holy crap!

That's a really scary thought..

(I have an account, but I think I've already reviewed this chapter.)
Talise Lovela chapter 25 . 8/28/2009
Holy sh*t!

Way to give me a heart attack!

I HAVE been reading your story- I just didn't feel like reviewing- your story is very enthralling!
sasukechic chapter 25 . 6/29/2009
wow wat a gr8 story i cant wait for the sequel im hooked wow
southernbelle61 chapter 25 . 12/25/2008
wow, this story was great. I read the entire thing in less than two days. I'm so going to start on it's sequel right now!
OfLoveAndLust chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY! Awesome, just completely and utterly AWESOME! Can't wait to read the sequel!

OfLoveAndLust
Lady of Romance chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
This story is so AWESOME! You've turned me into a Tyler fan. Usually I only like Reid, but I have a new found respect for Ty. Keep writing!
Ashes2Flames chapter 25 . 3/27/2008
Hey! this storys real awsome! I'm really enjoyin it! It got a bit slow in the middle but you really managed to pick it back up again! Love the reverse phycology! It really funny! lokl! please up date soon! Good Luck!
Wolfess221 chapter 25 . 1/27/2008
OMG OMG O-M-G! this was really really good! loved it! get that sequel up superly soon! what a mean cliffy! hurry up plz!
Wolfess221 chapter 20 . 1/26/2008
lol I like your whole reverse-psychology deal. lol and it's really really good. I'm glad Tyler forgave Hailey...I just hope that they get back together as lovers...keep it up!
Grey Vipointe chapter 25 . 1/26/2008
(GASP) What's gonna happen? Can't wait to find out!
FeeldaForce chapter 25 . 1/26/2008
I loved the ending and I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel! Please hurry! :]