Reviews for Howl of the Kitsune
blasterdog chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Great fic
kit no kaze chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
can u give us a full list who will be in the heram.. it would be nice if we knew what to look forward to and personaly.. could nartuo get some verbal training... i RLY hate sasuke after that little episode and he NEEDS to be put in his place.. i thought of quite a few things i would say that would RLY piss him off but i knotice that most of the inuzuka clan r on the short end of the stick on these verbal arguements alot kiba has show in the anime that he does have intelegence but he just choses not to use it.. the clan as a whole has show more street smarts then book smarts and verbal quips tend to be more in the street smarts area then book smarts... personaly i woulda gone for "ya who needs to pick a fight with a clanless traitor.. after all if what u said is right iruka then anyone who picks a fight with a comrade against the village code.. is a traitor and his clan was wiped out probly as a result cause the apple doesnt fall far from the treee.." not only would it piss off sasuke with a low blow... but the fucker would be put in his place and ino just needs fuckin droped... i mean with a hard fucking right droped please give us the sadisfaction!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
cant wait for more it is really good
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
doin great man are you gonna finish it
hentailover75 chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
amazing chapter great to have u back
Frozen Tempest chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
*Gasp* You're alive again. Yay! What happened to your original story by the way?
Ungodlyone chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Cool Story Bro!
Kortir chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Great to see you getting back into it! Writing is still good, looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with next. I'm kinda surprised that Naruto isn't at least picking things up faster though... maybe it's just not that time yet for things to be obvious, but I really hope that with all the changes Naruto won't end up being the same idiot who fails and has no friends and all that crud. He's shown in canon that he would pick things up fast if given the chance and the actual help, and I do hope you'll take that into account as Naruto grows and should become something more than he was at the same time in canon.
alchemists19 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Really like this fanfic. Ite really cool that naruto is in the Inuzuka Clan. I have always like them and it cool to see how Naruto would turn out with them being his family. I like the way you have them interact with each other and i like how you potray the other clans, it a good fanfic and i cant wait for the next chapter. keep it up
Warper chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
oh ye gods, after reading this, I've become terrified. Please tell me this is NOT going to be Sasu/Hina. By all that is good and holy in this world, tell me it isnt so! That's all I want to know before going on.
The Three Stoogies chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
a great chapter and welcome back
coyote86401 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Such a good story, wanted to keep kinda a small shock when it ended. Enjoyed reading it . Thank you for writting wait till next chapter.
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Yay. This story is alive. Its one of my favorites so glad u came back.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
jamie chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
ehhhh i suppose the first chpter was good but what the hell man hinata with sasuke and naruto seems well even worse than cannon