Reviews for Come Tomorrow
NATWEST chapter 12 . 11/15/2007
ok, little confused but that Ok. But AGAIN left us on a cliffhanger.
Ariaeris chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
Cliffhanger! NO! Update soon please!
NATWEST chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
I can not belevie you left us there. I want more. not some ending like that. Love the update
Roquette chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
NO! you left us hanging! argh! Gret update, more please!
DragonQueen90 chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
I can't wait until the next chapter! I wanna know what's happening! You are keeping me on the top of my nerves! You gotta explain more of what's happening!

This story is really good keep up the good work and update soon!
GrilledCheeseOreos chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
ok... i'm kinda lost. might wanna... explain a little more... i dont know, i just got lost in the middle.
tollypop13 chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
awesome story update soon
Willow Tracy chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
Wow its getting good. Keep goin.
Maraluch chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
*slobbering blubbering crying* Oh man that was just so fucking harsh!
Roquette chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
OMG! Sam's mum is a bitch! gr! and just where do you thing your going Bee? get your metal ass back here!

excelent update!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
Uh-oh...Sam's mom may have ruined his life by trying to protect him!
VAwitch chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Hmm - so Frenzy appears to have survived...

Motorbike new Cade? hm So many twists & turns :)
BlackBolt chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
first of all, sorry for not reviewing so long - i had only limited access to the internet due to hardware failure :/ *hides behind desk*

and thanx so much for adressing me at the beginning of the chapter of this and your other story *blushes while hiding* ;))

as for the chapter - i like it a lot, there is much plot in it and so much open ties Oo... hm ... prime and ratchet know about the baby. shit ;(... sounds that they are planning something ! and i don't like ratchet :/

and this strange boy - friz. he stutters too much and i don't like him - could it be frenzy ? the police-father sounds too much for a co-incidence (is this right spelling ?)

the spark-sex at the end was beautiful :) after all the hot holo-sex it was a welcome change ... and i like the bit, where the baby-boy kicked bee *g* i know this feeling (having 3 kids) and it is awesome ..

please update soon ... *hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie ..
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Oh Ratchet...you really gotta throw a wrench into a good thing don't you?

Oh the strife you're gonna cause.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Inadvertent chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
. Whats that supposed to mean! This is great! Keep going!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »