Reviews for Come Tomorrow
Reise Talia chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
I am glad that you are updating regularly. Yes, it *seems* as if Ratchet may have experimented with Bumblebee and Sam, and if so, that could explain some including how a hologram, complex as it may be, would impregnate a human male that is not meant to bear children at all.

A little heavy on the angst, but good, realistic reaction from Sam's mom. I like her alot for that. (Her courage to have her moral convictions.) However, she is going on the wrong assumption. (Bumblebee is *not* male in the literal sense, only in temperment, as far as we (humans) identify what is male temperment.)

Sam is experiencing too many mood swings, and even someone who is menopausal would not have this many. It can be exhausting to follow.

But the very fact that we are reviewing this story arc means that we are enjoying it very much and look forward with eager anticipation to the next installments! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Roquette chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
gah! i sense trouble!

and when does Sam figure out his mum knows? for some reason i am eager to see them have a smack down blow out! XD!
BlackBolt chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
yuck - who is this boy ? :/... i don't like him. at all. *shudders* is he a decepticon ? and i wonder, what ratchet is planning ... and if optimus knows. :/

poor sam and bee - and mikaela ! this bitch ;( she should keep her hands off bee ! i am glad, that he pushed her away, even if he was tempted (hey, he is a man - and when someone as her keeps kissing him, i don't know much men who could push her away *sigh* unfair ;(..)

please more ..

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ...
Domina Gratia chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
O.O okay, so whats gonna happen next, i'm really curious about how this is going.
GrilledCheeseOreos chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
not liking sams mommey right now... and the baby would be putting pressure on his hips... and it would weigh more, being part metal and all...
VAwitch chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Hoo-boy! Sounds like the reckoning is approaching!

Great job.
Roquette chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
...uh-oh...busted!
BlackBolt chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
wow - now you are making me wonder, what is ratchet up to ;(... can't be something good the way he is acting ? *shudder* while reading, it sounds like ratchet made bee and sam so, that he can get pregnant, like an experiment or so *shuddersagain*

i hope, that optimus is not mad at bee and sam - they love each other and didn't know, that this could happen ! please let him help them through this all :/... poor bee and sam *sigh*

please update soon, will you ? especially with such an ending .

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
kirallie chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
What is going on with Ratchet? He's acting really weird! Sam's mum saw? That is not going to be good! How far along is Sam?
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
O, and the lovers are discovered!
Domina Gratia chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Aww so sweet, Bee is the sweetest thing ever, keep it coming, can't wait to see what's next.
BlackBolt chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
gah - what a cliffhanger ! was bee set up for impregnating sam ? Oo?

please update soon - i can't wait and biting my fingernails, what happens next ;)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ...

(uhm - as a site-note ... the always changing mood-swings are a bit overused by sam *.. i can't imagine someone with so heavy mood-swings as the ones, sam show here *.. i was 3x pregnant and had not such heavy moodswings *shudder* bee must take quite a lot from sam and i think it is totally unfair, because he loves sam and is constantly pushed away from him and is the one begging for any love ;(...)
Reise Talia chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Excellent read. I am much more able to decipher who is saying what. A little too much ranting and raving. Females are not that hormonal when we are pregnant. Ratchet and Prime would know by now. Especially since Bumblebee is the youngest, Prime has the third most sensitive sensors (third in line, behind Bumblebee and Ratchet) and that they all practically raised Bumblebee.

I look forward with KEEN anticipation to you describing what his parents are going to think (remember, they know about the resident aliens. They were forced to lie about it in that interview for either their own sanity or for the sanity of others.), about what the Decepticons will do (this is beyond historic, this is unprecedented, and must be exploited!), what Prime and the others will think, say and do. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! You are NOT, in any shape or form, boring us.
Roquette chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
waah! you stopped! no no don't stop!
kirallie chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Was that a literal hit or the I just realised something sort of hit? How does a holo get soemone pregnant? Isn't it just an image, apparantly a rather solid one but still? How will the others react to Bee getting Sam pregnant? Keep up the good work! Poor Sam definitly has pregnancy hormones!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »