Reviews for Alternation Nation
SortingHat chapter 19 . 9/3
Time to put a bullet to Dumbledore's brain!
SortingHat chapter 17 . 9/2
Oh Sirius doesn't need that (Throws random object away) and this clutters the room too much (throws another weird gadget away). That's Molly for you.
SortingHat chapter 16 . 9/2
What a retarded excuse for *defending* homosexuality. God clearly made us man and women for a reason both spiritually and biologically. :) I'll let you hopefully figure that one out.

I bet your one of those who think that women and Men can change gender at will and call them stupid stuff the media wants. I bet your also into taking Christ from Christmas.

There is lots of proof of bible being true in secular history but you are not going to find it in peer review journalism as they hold tightly onto archaeologists points of view which 90 percent of it comes/came from the Nazi era which THEY have to edit out anything related to Christianity or gone would be their propaganda. A lot of discoveries came from the Nazi's in their worldly conquest but they had to edit/omit certain stuff that didn't fit into their sphere.
SortingHat chapter 15 . 9/2
Dumbledore reminds me of Obama and some of Bush in the ways they steal money for bigger government or pay dues to their favorites. Trump is the only one in a long long time to not file thru the ranks of Congress. He only took 2$ of President pay (That's 2 dollars for those of you too high on pot to figure money) because he has to take the bare minimum and actually didn't even want to take that at first.

He also is staying in his towers rather then the White House and has his own private security.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 9/1
Sounds like the Weasels need welfare.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 9/1
Trevor delivering a letter? I guess that brings a whole new meaning to the words *snail mail*.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 8/31
(insert bad day gildersleeve quote here)
SortingHat chapter 7 . 8/31
Damn! It's one of my major pet peeves when Harry's name is altered for the sake's of a fanfic. It makes it really annoying. I can understand it when Harry willingly alters his name to not be noticed but your name is you.
PixelizedGenocide chapter 22 . 8/8
This was awesome and I love it **
KagomeGirl021 chapter 22 . 7/28
It's now been over 4 years since the last update. Please say you will finish this! If the pairing with harry won't be Harry/Draco or Harry/Luna then maybe this could be neutral no pairing. I look forward to seeing Dumbdoor's downfall. Please write more soon!
pascale.charette chapter 22 . 7/8
interesting story. I hope you'll continue and finish it some day.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 22 . 5/23
Great story. I would love to see it continued, but I also know about that thing called real life...

Keep writing as life allows
Death chapter 22 . 4/20
Please please please update. This is soooo good and I'm dying to know what happens next.
please carry on with the story
Slashboylover4life chapter 3 . 1/27