Reviews for Alternation Nation
Diyah chapter 22 . 4/7
I LOVE THIS STORY! I just stayed up till 5:01, knowing I have to get ready for school at 6:30, just to finish this story! PLEASE update soon!1
Flyere chapter 22 . 4/2
Although it seems this story has been put on hold at the very least, I'm still reviewing to say I love it. The concept behind several of your ideas and the whole evil Dumbledore plot is very intriguing. I hope eventually we get to see more of this story-it's great!
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 3/28
I am so thrilled that I found this truly wonderful fic! Amazing writing hun, I adore each of the characters you have created here and cannot wait to read more .. especially when Harry & Sirius tag-team the Weasley's & Dumbles, lol! ;o)
DaughterOfTheSea1 chapter 22 . 3/6
aw come on! march 2013! I know I just found this story bu its one of the best ive seen on this sight! you didn't even say anything you just abandond it for some reason (sorry if its a good reason). I am complitly in love with the way you write ( as you can see im bad at spelling sorry). I seriasly hope you continew this story!
prof M chapter 22 . 2/26
Just found your story and I really like it. Hope you'll continue it!
Love it are you still going to finish it.
ravenclawprincess22 chapter 22 . 2/18
this is so good! please update!
city bookworm chapter 22 . 2/5
Too bad that it's been so long since this story's been updated. You were just getting to the good parts.
city bookworm chapter 14 . 2/4
I almost feel sorry for Ron, when that spell wears off he'll have a rude awakening. But shouldn't Dumbledore and Pomfrey be able to tell that Ron was under a spell?
Soul Vrazy chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
Kekekeke interesting!
BlazeingEcho chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
This is AWESOME! You took a used idea and made it absolutely unique! Good job!
Leighanne chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
You know, even though I don't think it was mentioned in this chapter, I've always been annoyed by that infernal twinkle in Dumbledoof's eye. I'm glad others (even if only in the story) are annoyed by it too. I still wonder how Dumbles underestimates nearly EVERYONE but expects all people to be wrapped around his little finger and be aces in a card deck to win him the game. I really don't have many words to describe how I hate the senile, conniving, treacherous, and bat-shit crazy old coot. I mean Voldemort is sane compared to this zany piece of garbage with a beard. Good job on creating the character as some of us see him!

SlytherinSnake6886
Leighanne chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Wow...I'm practically speechless. That was awesome! I've read very few stories with rituals in them, like three or four, and your ritual in the story was the most descriptive and interesting of them all. If I didn't have to pack for Texas today, I'd read all day long.

SlytherinSnake6886.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I hope you find someway to make Neville... How should I put it... Less of a bumbling fool, and more brave, like in the end of the series. Just sooner than later, like you're doing now, just paced and well-written. The only thing I don't quite like about the actual series is where it took sooooo long to make Neville braver. Anyway, I like this story. It's well-written, uses correct spelling and grammar, paced just lovely, and the plot isn't half-baked. Nice story you got here.
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
If I were to pretend that Quirrell wasn't Voldemort, I would have said 'You know you're stupid when you get reprimanded by Quirrell'. Because we all know when he was acting nice and scared of his own shadow, he barley showed anger of any sort. Good job!