Reviews for Alternation Nation
Ariesp19 chapter 16 . 9/22
I would love blaise and Harry
Miss.White00 chapter 22 . 9/17
Ohhhhh my God or should I say Merlin(? Just kidding xD sorry. I just wanted to say that I love your story and I really hope haven't abandon it. It's suuuper awesome, I'm excited to read your next chapter. And I understant that you have a life and you're busy but I think we all would appreciate if you could update soon ️ Thank you
Victoria chapter 22 . 9/15
Please post more I want to know how they take down Dumbledore and how Harry finally gets away from all these lies about his family.
LandlessLord chapter 10 . 9/8
I would have added at the end of the article, "you know dumbledore kept calling me my boy, during our interview makes me wonder if he doesn't like his student a little too much... I really hope he doesn't rape his gryffindors' student then obliviate them given his blatant favoritism of them. But seriously should a man like this stay in his post as headmaster ?"
Ariesp19 chapter 20 . 6/26
Can't wait to see Molly and rumbles reactions when they get the clock and such
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/22
Example of oxymoron - good Malfoys.
Mystique Raven chapter 22 . 5/11
Please update soon! I love this story!
ClonetrooperDJ chapter 10 . 5/9
l
Femalefan chapter 22 . 4/28
In the books it was suspicious how Harry met the Weasleys and Dumbles manipulations should have been revealed more or have Harry question his motives. Also in canon, Sirius should have stood up to Molly in OotP.
I'm not a fan of the Weasleys (minus the twins, Bill and Charlie) or Dumbledore so I do like the bashing and the fact Sirius and Remus are on Harry and the Malfoy's side.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/5
They should digitialize the Hogwarts Archives using OCR technology to convert it to PDF friendly format then any computer terminal in Hogwarts can access it *as long as it isn't Windows 10 or as I call it Phone 10. Windows 8.1 is actually an update to 8 and what Win 8 should've been without having to do fancy tweaks but most of the fanbase left by the time it came out so i twas too late.
Kolista chapter 19 . 3/19
I am sorry nothing is really happening in this story your just kind of going Around in circles
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/7
It would be interestin fi you had Harry get into trouble by the light wizards who set him up somehow where he has to go into hiding and/or get help from one of the pureblood families as a result and use the protection.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/7
They should break into the archive and disable burgler alarms and *cameras?* I wonder if the paintings are the magical version of CCTV cameras?
Quoba chapter 22 . 2/29
Nice fic, I hope that you will continue it.
Wings236 chapter 22 . 2/6
I really like this Story and I hope that you didn't decide not to continue it.