Reviews for Alternation Nation
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 22 . 6/23
Hi there! Just thought I would add my pleas to the rest in hopes that you would update soon. It’s been more than 5 years so I just finished. You have a great talent and I hope you remember us.
Slytherin's Half Blood Prince chapter 22 . 2/19
why not update?
NNNNNOOOO PLEASE CONTINUE! This is such a great story!
FlowerChild23 chapter 22 . 2/7
Please please please update soon this is so good. Last update was 2013. Hope the Weasley twins,Bill and Charlie turn away from their family.
WerewolfKing350 chapter 9 . 1/13
I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Silverskrill Elysia chapter 22 . 12/31/2017
i really like this story, cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
I love you author ! Dumbledore’ s a stupid prat!
StoneTheLoner chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
Harry's the least important figure in your story entire so far. Things revolve around him, but the story absolutely refuses to focus on him as if he's irrelevant. Draco and his dad are doing more important things daily than Harry has done since chapter one of the story. As far as I can tell he's only ever once exercised his independent thought. His friendship with Draco? Ron was an idiot and Harry did dislike that, but he also acknowledged he didn't want to be bullied before he shook the offered hand. Shaming Ron? Harry knew that that was what his friends found funny and cool, so he's trying to fit in. Dumbledore? He was as good as told to hate him, was even trained in how to talk to him. Hermione? He's been manipulated to hate rather than pity her like he originally did. His stay at the Malfoy manor? The adults were handling things so Harry did what was best for himself and obeyed. Muggle filth and their culture destroying ways? How dare they destroy my new friends history and way of life! So mad I could just scream, Urg! The Horcrux wanting to cram him full of it's knowledge? Well, he got it though not by choice. Seriously, by my understanding the only time Harry has EVER exerted his free will in any meaningful way was him asking to speed up his learning so he could focus on other things. And that was only him making the best of a situation he didn't choose. Frankly, if he ever did start making moves and DIDN'T immediately fall on his face through inexperience I'd call bullsh*t considering how little he's done.
Navyangel85 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Update please please. Love to hate Dumbledork and folly molly
Navyangel85 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Tell me Albus is gonna get what’s comin to his twinkling eyed self
Vampireking40 chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
I still have to read this chapter. How does Dumbledore have access to the Potter vaults if Lucius is his guardian?
Vampireking40 chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
The bit of accidental magic was really funny. I figured he would say for your info Weasley my mother was also a snake and not a lion. I am sure he will soon find out the truth.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 11/1/2017
A good pairing would be Harry and Daphne.
SortingHat chapter 19 . 9/3/2017
Time to put a bullet to Dumbledore's brain!
SortingHat chapter 17 . 9/2/2017
Oh Sirius doesn't need that (Throws random object away) and this clutters the room too much (throws another weird gadget away). That's Molly for you.