Reviews for Six
Aahhhhrrggg the feels no
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
very good
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was good I've haven't read many story's about how he died, well done.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This is a great one-shot, sad, and I like that Thomas answers questions from someone that's not really there
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
The idea of the painting and the name of the piece, "Six", is very creative.
the last time chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
very nice. i like the idea that the Slytherins realised that they weren't invincible that day. it's a good idea in general, actually. i love stories about Theodore Nott, and this is a particually good one :) a little dark, but i can't complain, since i write things like that, and i enjoy reading them. it's very good, you should be pleased with this.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really like this story. Nice job with it!
Snapou Black chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It is splendid. I love.
nerdify chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Isn't Theodore's father a Death Eater? Rhetorical question. Just thought out loud. It's ironic, really. But I love it. I love your writing. :)
DarthSkyGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow. I don't read Harry Potter fics because there are so many of them (and it's a pain to sort through and find the good ones) but this one really caught my eye. I love the whole "The focus, in fact, was not on anything that was there, but rather on what was missing" thing. Very clever. I love your stories. They're artistic as well as interesting! I'm adding you to my fav authors. :)
BlaireVolturi chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I cried so hard. *sniff*

Theo has always been my favorite.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh my, I'm nearly crying. I am loving this, it's so deep, and beautiful. Well done!

*adds to favorites*
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wow.

Heart-rending.

It would be nice if there were actually a sequel to this, and the unknown person just moves the story forward.

It leaves a lot to the imagination.

Wonderful!
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
All I can say is "excellent"! You are an amazing writer/author. Excellent job.