Reviews for Six
LordJames chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Wow. That was very good. Amazing.
Heiress of Lohaust chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was cool.

I dont know exactly where it could have come from but it was cool anyway. I liked it.

Dimrilla chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
The narration of this story is wonderful. And this combined with the fact that it's about Theodore Nott, one of my favourite characters, makes me give it 10/10 points. Great piece of writing. Congratulations.
Lady Adorlee Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
kewl stroy. kinda sad, i loved it
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
A worthy fic for dear old Theodore. I'd like to think he would have done something like this.

Prytania chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
That was depressing.

Courtney chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
As much as I hate the idea of Theodore dying, I love this story and Theodore. So sad. :(
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 9/4/2007

Good story, though.
Twiist chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Really nicely written. I love the perspective choice more than anything I think, it's great to see Nott written about from a different perspective than one would imagine. The idea of him questioning such a belief system is fantastic as well, very fitting with JK's brief description of him.

Great work indeed :)
Flamespirit-eth chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was a wonderful oneshot. Theodore is one of my favorite characters, and J.K. Rowling described him as a clever loner, which made me think he knew better than the rest of the Slytherins. I like how Dean (who I am assuming is the painter, as he is called by the last name of Thomas) still remembers him.

The only thing wrong is that there were two other girls. Tracy Davis (who was mentioned in an interview as a Slytherin, I think) and Daphne Greengrass.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Good one. I especially like "in a time of war and rebellion it was almost a comfort to know that people still died for mundane reasons." Like I've said your character-driven stories feel very realistic; more so than Harry Potter realistic.
TheGirlWithKaleidoscopeEyes chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
this was really good...i enjoyed it a lot... :)(:
frodogenic chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Very poetic, very well done. It's nice to see a Slytherin step out of the mold of the books, and I think you handled that very well.
K. East chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was wonderful - sad, but wonderful. I like how you used the number of six to illustrate the importance of what is really "one less than seven"...if that makes sense.

It's a great piece. :D I thank you for writing for my challenge. ;) I think you did a fantastic job.

There's now a link to this story in my profile, by the way.
wildcard47 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This story was fantastic. Theodore Nott is one of the Slytherins who I definitely saw having conflicted allegiances; painting him as the inquiring, rebellious Slytherin just seems so perfect. Your story depicts him almost exactly as I picture him in my mind.

I love the way he is remembered through Thomas's painting.

Amazing job!