Reviews for The Pack
bleach number 1 fan chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
very nice fic i realy enjoyed reading it especialy the werewolf twist its realy cool lol i love fics like this altho there could have been a litle more inoxsaku lol they deserved it after all they went through lol and now im going to read the next one i cant w8t to se emore of your work and good luck with it
Lunari Sakana chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
wow just now reading this story, i loved it. I loved it all.
A Rose By Any Other Name279 chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
Good was ok that it resembled Blood and Chocolate, but I thought it lacked SakuIno moments in the story, and they barely got to know each other. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, which Ill be doing in the next few minutes ; lol It was good enough to make my faves though I love SakuIno, specially when their lycans or vamps.
Joe chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
this is copied from blood and chocolate. not inulting about it. just stating the facts.
Bad Girl762 chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
WAA! that was great! Wonderful job!

One word: sequel

DreamShadower chapter 16 . 5/18/2008
I love your story very much Kinda sad Jiryia died, but tis part of life. It sucks to be Ino since she can't break out like Sasuke and Shisui.. Though at least she got to see Sakura :D I can totally see Ino being rebellious and breaking out later with Sakura though. And it's nice to see her actually break down and admit her fear of being in total command. And of course one of my fav characters Sakura is there the whole time to help support her. 3 A great story to read
LarkasBlessing122291 chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
HI!I just wanted to drop by and reveiw.. lol I actually just finished reading your whole fic and it was awesome! _ I'm actually straight but I respect what others sexual preferences are i mean my best friend is lesbian too so its all good! I'm actually suprised that this fic doesn't have more reviews! Dang it people this is a really good fic so if you read it you you should leave a review! But that aside good job! I look foward to more stories on your behalf, and i'll probably go raid your profile for your other stories lol :3 okay enough rambling Ta Ta For Now _~

~Larka
Insomniackid7 chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Yea! They all got out safely and Ino and Sakura are more in love than ever! I can't wait for BoR! let me know when it's ready!
BioDragon chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Sweet, a bit out of left field with Tsunade close to death. But meh, can't wait for the sequel.
Dreaded Demon of Night chapter 16 . 5/10/2008
Man oh man oh man. I'm soo so soo sorry I haven't been reviewing lately! I've been super busy will school and work! But the last few chapters have been super awsome! Can't wait for your sequal to come out!
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 16 . 5/9/2008
Aw i'm sad to see this end;but hey at least there's a sequal. Great job with the story!
In The Arms Of A Stranger chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
Woot! chapter, post the next chapter! I demand! Don't make me kidnap you...
Insomniackid7 chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
*EXCITED SQUEAL* OHMIGOD this is so kick ass! I can't wait! Too bad Jaraiya died, but it was for the good of the pack. -.-' Your fics are so awesome I'd nominate the Pack or I have a prompt. Ino is a demon loking for some fun in disguise, when a angel in disguise looking for proof of true love meets her. In time the angel becomes all Ino can think about "Sakura, why do fill me with these feelings? I can't feel this way, I never have, so why do I with you?" Inosaku of course!:)
darksoulwolf chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
he's dead! why Jaraiya!
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
Aww man great chapter. You go sakura .ASS! Dude that was so awsome ill be sad to see it end.