Reviews for Assurance
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow! When I found this story, I didn't expect half of what it contained, lol. Nice writing. And, I have to laugh at the part(s) with They're so easily imagined; totally him!
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hahaha! I really enjoyed this, as short as it was, it still carried a sweet, fluffy moment between them. I definitely liked how you set it up though, but Zell just had to interrupt, argh!

Keep up the good work, hope you write more!
Mango BubbIe Tea chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
haha gotta love Zell... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Haha nice story. All cute and fluffy.

Really funny :)

Thank you for the story!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
good story
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was INCREDIBLY AWESOME! So cute, so hawt, so funny! Ah! I'm blow'n up with all kinds of emotions! Great job I adored it! MAN I love that paring!
LeontillyBalambgirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aw this was nice. Pretty cool interpratation (if thats how you spell it XD) of that part of the plot. I like how you made it a little steamy, but you did it in a classy and romantic way. you should keep it up :D

xleontilly
Lionheart1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
O steamy! Hehe, I liked this story. I like the way you write, it's very emotive and flows really well which is something that can sometimes be hard to do. But you did it amazingly.

I really enjoyed reading this, I assume there will be later chapters by the way it was ended. And if there is, I should hope that you update soon because I liked it a lot!