Reviews for Heart and Soul
Wow. Such a great story! You're writing is great and you really gave the characters depth. I loved it so much:) thank you!
blacky chapter 10 . 2/9
wow, i can honestly say with everything i have been reading in the last... years? this is really one of the absolutely cutest, most wonderful, wondrous and special stories ever!
i guess we all could learn a bit from luna! i simply love her character...
I am so happy i dared to try this pairing.
awesome, thank you for the beautiful one and a half hours.
montclaire06 chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Thank you for writing this up haha snapexhermonie and lunaxdraco is my favorite pairs.. its very rare to have this in one story so I'm in love with this... two in one ! Haha
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Hmm is that a drapple reference? Aha
DragonOwl chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
This is so perfect! I love it! And the characters were great - I loved cunning luna and the extra Adrian and Astoria bit :D
dyeyell chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
That was a lovely story. I normally stick to Dramione or HG/SS, but after reading the corresponding story to this one... well I was pleasantly surprised.
TashaRose chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
ROFLMAO! That was a perfect ending. I cracked up and adored it. LOL
TashaRose chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
{grins} LOved the chapter!
TashaRose chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Oh Draco ... {sighs sadly}
TashaRose chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Uh oh ... I do love the talk that Drao and Xenophilius had. I also like that Draco is starting to doubt his plan.
TashaRose chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
This was an awesome chapter!
TashaRose chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Oh boy Draco. You have no idea what you are getting in to. She is going to see right through this or make you pay for it. LOL
Ellie B chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I just died and went to heaven after reading thi story! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Lovely!
hhatcherdunn chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Great job! Fantastic story, very well written.