Reviews for Heart and Soul
lilsherlockian1975 chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
Mercy! This made me cry! (I needed a good cry!) Absolute perfection! So glad I bugged you for the link!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Waaaay to much exposition in this chapter. The story should be in media res. No paragraphs of backstory. I also fear there is a lack of conflict. He likes her. She likes him. Not much conflict there. It probably would have been more intriguing if Draco was oblivious of Luna, as I had originally assumed from the summary.
SilverMountainHare chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
And I'm so happy that they finally found the Griffleback Snorflunks!
SilverMountainHare chapter 9 . 11/13/2017
Beautiful! My, this is so beautiful.
I love how it all came back to the piano.
Thank you for creating this fanfic and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Readerjkr chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
Delightful story. I enjoyed every word. Your Luna is brilliant in every way and your Draco is superbly written as well.
anna uaena chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
it's perfect. can't say anything... it's cute and ah, I got so carried away with the emotion. good job!
kittybug85 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
such a sweet story!
kittybug85 chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
I love Luna!
wattle1 chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
I have just discovered your stories and I have just finished reading this one and absolutely loved it, thanks so much for sharing it with us. You have a great talent for making your stories easy to read and enjoyable, I am now going to start reading your other ones. Love your work!
chemistrykim chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Somehow I knew it was Ron with Pansy...lol
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
i'm so gone SO GONE GONE LIKE THE FUCKING WIND FOREVER
Yuyui Hime chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Wow. Such a great story! You're writing is great and you really gave the characters depth. I loved it so much:) thank you!
blacky chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
wow, i can honestly say with everything i have been reading in the last... years? this is really one of the absolutely cutest, most wonderful, wondrous and special stories ever!
i guess we all could learn a bit from luna! i simply love her character...
I am so happy i dared to try this pairing.
awesome, thank you for the beautiful one and a half hours.