Reviews for Heart and Soul
Readerjkr chapter 10 . 3/15
Delightful story. I enjoyed every word. Your Luna is brilliant in every way and your Draco is superbly written as well.
anna uaena chapter 10 . 3/2
it's perfect. can't say anything... it's cute and ah, I got so carried away with the emotion. good job!
kittybug85 chapter 10 . 2/28
such a sweet story!
kittybug85 chapter 4 . 2/28
I love Luna!
wattle1 chapter 10 . 1/2
I have just discovered your stories and I have just finished reading this one and absolutely loved it, thanks so much for sharing it with us. You have a great talent for making your stories easy to read and enjoyable, I am now going to start reading your other ones. Love your work!
chemistrykim chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Somehow I knew it was Ron with Pansy...lol
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
i'm so gone SO GONE GONE LIKE THE FUCKING WIND FOREVER
Yuyui Hime chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Wow. Such a great story! You're writing is great and you really gave the characters depth. I loved it so much:) thank you!
blacky chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
wow, i can honestly say with everything i have been reading in the last... years? this is really one of the absolutely cutest, most wonderful, wondrous and special stories ever!
i guess we all could learn a bit from luna! i simply love her character...
I am so happy i dared to try this pairing.
awesome, thank you for the beautiful one and a half hours.
montclaire06 chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Thank you for writing this up haha snapexhermonie and lunaxdraco is my favorite pairs.. its very rare to have this in one story so I'm in love with this... two in one ! Haha
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Hmm is that a drapple reference? Aha
DragonOwl chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
This is so perfect! I love it! And the characters were great - I loved cunning luna and the extra Adrian and Astoria bit :D
dyeyell chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
That was a lovely story. I normally stick to Dramione or HG/SS, but after reading the corresponding story to this one... well I was pleasantly surprised.
TashaRose chapter 10 . 11/4/2013