Reviews for Courting Dobby
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
every time I read the first two chapters I always say to myself "Poor Lucius! He needs a hug." I love how in-character the Malfoys are. :D
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Humorous.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Sounds like Narcissa is quite a handful.
SlashMyDreams chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I really like your characterisations of the Malfoys.
ChristinaAngel chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I like how Narcissa is the slightly more human half of the couple (with scolding Lucius for giving the diary to an eleven year old) and I loved how Lucius is more scared of his wife than Voldemort. Also liked how Narcissa liked Dobby as well as finding him useful.

Lucius' opinion on Bellatrix was really funny especially about her having killed them both in their marriage.

It was interesting to see how Slytherin Lucius and Narcissa are, well Narcissa more in this chapter and I liked seeing the politics of pureblood women. If she did it on purpose that was incredibly cunning of Narcissa with letting Lucius off the hook, not finishing her tea, messing up his routine so he would want to get the house elf back, I loved it!
Drackner Clawrus chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
brilliantly amusing. 9/10, hoping for a Dobby refusing Lucius "kind" offers.
007-Agent Spuddette chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I really, really loved those two chapters. You are an amazing writer. I'd say update soon,but as it has been so long and I read on your profile that you are 'retiring,' so I'll just say that if you were to update some of your stories, I would be truly grateful, but if not I understand.

TTFN

007-Agent Spuddette

-x-
Anomalous Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very very very clever. Hilarious. I absolutely loved it. What's more, your flawless spelling and grammar had me won over within the first few lines. Absolutely fantastic. Great job.
amortentiaaa chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Goggly eyed, facially disfigured little twerp, hahaha. Tehe, this was amazing! Take that, Lucius Malfoy! But I thought Dobby hated the Malfoys? or does Narcissa only want him back because he knows too much info? And I think everyone wants to hurt the Defence teacher; Draco certainly wouldn't be the only one. Narcissa is such a sly, charming wife. :D
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
A great new story I love it:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
AdamiRose chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
This is one classic bit of comedy gold. YOu write teh most wonderful comedy stories I've ever read!
MQ1 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Aboslutely hilarious. Loved it.
cckeimig chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Thanks for responding to my PM. :-)

This chapter was HILARIOUS! I've already recommended this fic to a friend, so expect more readers soon...
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Hee Hee! Update! this has made my faves list, might be the first Malfoy fic to do so. If there is another one that did, though, I bet it's yours. I normally dislike the Malfoys, so congrats! Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
kerplank chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
LOVERLY second chapter!

i love how you have portrayed Lucius, and his relationship with Narcissa.

keep it up!