Reviews for Second Chances
steelneena chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I could do with some more of this...bring Sha-uri (if you don't mind me saying0 back to Daniel. Please?
Teri chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Enjoying the story thus far. Any plans on finishing this story?

Thanks, Teri
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
i'm hooked.
Jess13 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Wow, I haven't read a story by you in quite a while! Remember me? *grin*

You still do Daniel whumpage very well, and I love the early season stories so much. I miss the more geeky, innocent, wide-eyed Daniel. :) And dislocated shoulder? Ouch... I broke my shoulder this summer so I know how painful that can be. Poor Daniel...

I also like how you portray the friendship between Daniel and his teammates, especially their concern for him. Although I thought Sam sounded a bit harsh or "off" when she said: "I don't know what we can do for her right now, but that's what we're doing running around the galaxy anyway, isn't it?" Not a huge problem or anything, just a little something I picked up on. :)

Is there going to be any more of this story, or is this it?
devianttart chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Ops, I missed this one. Sorry for the delay in the review. I've been only sporatically reading on-line. But I am back now!

This going to be an angsty little journe, isn't it? Poor Daniel. And how long can they keep Sha're sedated? It is going to be a nightmare when she wakes up!
E. Nagrom chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
great emotional roller coaster you managed to write.

Can't wait for the next chapter

E.
LE McMurray chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Interesting. I'm looking forward to see how you do fix this.
Bettlebug chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
I can't wait to see where this goes from here! How will they free Sha're? Will they be able to? Will she be the same? How will Daniel be affected? Please update soon!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
I like the chapter! Pity Thor's hammer hasn't been restored yet... But I'm curious about your solution!

Uh, just a small mistake: you meant to write "allowed" instead of "aloud", right?
Spyridon chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Oh, I wonder if you are going to take this down a very dramatic turn? Can't wait for the next update!
Gabzek chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Cool story! It's got a promising start and it'd be great if you kept it going. I really like the story, so please continue it!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
did you have to leave it there? It was getting really interesting. Hope you continue this story

E.
hijadelrey7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Yes, I want to know what happens. It is good to see your chapters going up again!
Bettlebug chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I'm interested! Looking forward to your next update!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I'd love to read more... Just don't make Daniel too "geeky" please, he can fire a gun you know, even in the first season... He was pretty good in the movie, actually... he just prefers not to.