Reviews for The Clairvoyant
loved it.
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I like it
BL-CS chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
haha. funny, i thought it was real. only to find out that its fake. im laughing like crazy.

xoxo, trish
princetongirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
loved it update soon
Brucas True Love chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
I loved it

Update soon
emzily chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
this story is really cool suga! has awsum potential! maybe you could go on with a game, slowly get brooke to seduce him and have lucas 'succumb' nd then she finds out he set her up, and the pranks and pay bak continue (but in a fun way!). anyways just a suggestion, really cool idea so far! it would be interesting to find out wat the real psychic would have sed (after the peyton reading;))

Keep going!
xXCarMinaXx chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
WHAT! NO NEW CHAPTER? NO IDEAS? What have you been doing for a month? You should spare more time to your unfinished stories..
Brucas46Forever chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aw! That was so cute! I totally did not see that last part coming and until I did I thought it was too cheesy but...aw! That was adorable. You did an excellent job! :)

-Nora
brucasfanatic chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
LMFAO!

oh that was priceless. lol. Loved it! everyone was in character...except maybe Peyton, cuz I can't see her gush about anything...no matter how hard Mark tried to change her in s4 to attempt to make pucas look "cuter"

anyways, awesome! if its an actual fic, UD SOON!
xXCarMinaXx chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
wow! you nearly got me there! never suspected of Luke.. such a cunning boy! and cute also lol .. plot is amazing I am really jealous of you and your little daemon..keep up good work and don't forget the juicy details *wink*
TypoKween chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
OH. MY. GOD!

I love this! Its so well written and its so freaking awesome I have no words! Oh please please please update soon, I am seriously in love. I was laughing out loud and clapping my hands like a fool when I read the ending of this chapter. Oh I love it! Although I am a little weary why she said it would cut into another persons life path but whatever! I love me some brucas! I love how sneaky Luke and Haley were. Goodness this is an excellent start! I cant wait to see what happens next!

-Elena
ezgore chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
that was SO unexpected, sweet but unexpected... and with the song, great match!
SumCoop chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Very good and interesting story, I think you have yourself an awesome storyline and story in general, I think this will be unbelievably good! Can't wait to read more, loved the ending btw and I like the idea of Lucas having a long time crush on Brooke, it seems great! Post soon!
clanaforeva chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
lol, I LOVE IT!

How very sneaky of them, and poor Bevin, she was totally ignored about her future, or past or whatever. lol

Hope you update again soon.
catcat51092 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
this is a really interesting story update pls.!