Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
Rishie chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Really interesting I hope you finish this as I enjoyed it a lot. It's very well done.
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Very nice chapter indeed! And I wonder there this might lead to! The combination of the two fandoms isn't as odd as it first seemed to be, but I would like to see what happens when they finally meet each other. Also what happens to Cadfael and Hugh to bring them into 'mortal danger'... Sorry, I can't remember the exact words you used in the summary. Please continue with the swiftness of your uploads! )
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Wonderful style and language! Although I'm no expert for Robin of Sherwood, I really like your depiction of the characters and the overall situation and am excited where this will lead to. Don't let us wait too long for the next update, it would be a shame for such a lovely story!
dart53 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
The use of language and description is great. It's like reading one of the books.

Next chapter please!
Zallah chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Very interesting start to your story. I'm particularly looking forward to how Robin Hood, et al. will fit in as well . . . I've wondered occasionally how a cross between the two stories would work, and I'm eager to see what you'll do with it.
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Great story! Please update soon! This fanfic seems to be growing recently and it is wonderful. Keep up the good work. And the crossover proves to be interesting, I never thought of that. )
Exocet chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I just read the chapter again, and I really love this story ! Can't wait to read next chapter (but no pressure I know you've got all that uni work to do). And thanks a lot for the author's note. Take care !