Reviews for Gumby
Akkiarn chapter 29 . 9/9
The song used in this chapter should not be in this time frame. these songs came out much later that would have been in Harry's time at Hogwarts. :/

1999 for the Rage against the machine.
Because of you - 2004

The only one that makes sense is stair way to heaven which released in 1971.

Harry Potter did not start his first year of Hogwarts until 1991-1992

So I can only assume that this time frame is in the late 1980s let see Lily died in the year of 1981... and judging by the time frame... Samara almost in her 7th year ... so it been about 7 or 8 years since Lily's death...

Making the time frame of this chapter: around 1988-1989... :/ Just those two songs just don't fit the time line.

Thats my criticsim

Other than that its a good story. I just pay too close to the little details of the story. But that just me.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 1/18
a third year? I figured she was at least in her last year
raexen chapter 70 . 12/22/2015
SNAPE, YOU LITTLE...OH, IF I WAS SAMARA I WOULD'VE PUNCHED YOU RIGHT THERE.
Potion Master chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
but I always forgot, and when I was packing today I found it," she said to his unasked question; he remembered back to the day she'd invited him to the Italian restaurant in Hogsmead.
Potions Master chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
"I'm sorry I don't smell appealing to you Miss Green, I am a Potions Master," he said very sarcastically, his voice dripping with disdain.

"I wasn't complaining," Samara said sleepily, leaning her head against him and breathing in deeply. "It's nic
Yamagata chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
*** GRYFFINDOR

Dear Lord..
Laurette94 chapter 84 . 10/31/2011
A really great story, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I can't wait to get started on the sequel!
beba78 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love this story :)
Alice Young chapter 84 . 7/12/2010
Awww! This is so sad! Great story though, I can't wait to read the sequel.

Amazingly written!
Alice Young chapter 70 . 7/11/2010
So much drama! oh man, this is so scary. They better make up. I mean, surely they have to.

... must keep reading, no time to review.

Alice Young chapter 68 . 7/11/2010
Yay! We need more chapters like this! I love seeing them passionate about each other!
Alice Young chapter 65 . 7/11/2010
Aw, this was a sweet chapter. I really hope no one saw them though. I'd hate for them to get in trouble.
Alice Young chapter 63 . 7/11/2010
Aww, this chapter was so realistic. I have no idea how you manage to capture so much emotion and imagery. Your writing is so descriptive and wonderful. This was a beautiful chapter.
Alice Young chapter 53 . 7/11/2010
Awww, I love it when Sevvy imagines his future. It's so adorable. I love chapters like this. Your writing is so full of emotion. You rock. D
Alice Young chapter 47 . 7/7/2010
DDDDD!

Yay! We finally have romance and kisses! Awesome chapter.