Reviews for Gumby
Potion Master chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
but I always forgot, and when I was packing today I found it," she said to his unasked question; he remembered back to the day she'd invited him to the Italian restaurant in Hogsmead.
Potions Master chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
"I'm sorry I don't smell appealing to you Miss Green, I am a Potions Master," he said very sarcastically, his voice dripping with disdain.

"I wasn't complaining," Samara said sleepily, leaning her head against him and breathing in deeply. "It's nic
Yamagata chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
*** GRYFFINDOR

Dear Lord..
Laurette94 chapter 84 . 10/31/2011
A really great story, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I can't wait to get started on the sequel!
beba78 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love this story :)
Alice Young chapter 84 . 7/12/2010
Awww! This is so sad! Great story though, I can't wait to read the sequel.

Amazingly written!
Alice Young chapter 70 . 7/11/2010
So much drama! oh man, this is so scary. They better make up. I mean, surely they have to.

... must keep reading, no time to review.

Alice Young chapter 68 . 7/11/2010
Yay! We need more chapters like this! I love seeing them passionate about each other!
Alice Young chapter 65 . 7/11/2010
Aw, this was a sweet chapter. I really hope no one saw them though. I'd hate for them to get in trouble.
Alice Young chapter 63 . 7/11/2010
Aww, this chapter was so realistic. I have no idea how you manage to capture so much emotion and imagery. Your writing is so descriptive and wonderful. This was a beautiful chapter.
Alice Young chapter 53 . 7/11/2010
Awww, I love it when Sevvy imagines his future. It's so adorable. I love chapters like this. Your writing is so full of emotion. You rock. D
Alice Young chapter 47 . 7/7/2010
DDDDD!

Yay! We finally have romance and kisses! Awesome chapter.
Alice Young chapter 38 . 7/4/2010
This was a very lovely chapter! It's nice to know that Snape does really care about her, even if he can be a prick sometimes. You are exceptionally descriptive, and that makes your writing marvelous. I can't wait to read more. D
Alice Young chapter 31 . 7/4/2010
Yay! Go Snape!
Alice Young chapter 30 . 7/4/2010
Ah! You, you are so mean! Will you ever allow them to be together?

I need to continue reading now, but I still love your writing. ]