Reviews for Fear the Flame new and improved
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
updateeee
CentaurWatch chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
The story seems intresting just some observations The Winchesters live in Lawrence,Kansas not Lawrence, Kentucky and second if Sammy is six months here it means its November 2,1983 meaning that Dean is 4 years old not 5. Apart form that great chapter :)
ParaCaerOuVoar chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This looks generally very good, I like the storyline, and I'm always a sucker for an unusual X-over with kickass shows/movies, although I feel you might benefit from a beta, so I'd like to offer my services. I hope you consider it.

HQR
Hate it chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Wow, this was really bad. Grammar mistakes EVERYWHERE, generally funky writing (and not the good kind of funky), and just... bad. The, "A lost Winchester sister", plot is overdone, and is NEVER done good. And giving her powers and making her hook up with Logan. Geez, MARY-SUE! I'm betting she's terribly pretty, and has insanely great powers huh? Please, not another chapter. I feel bad for Eric Kripke and Stan Lee, with people like you ruining their characters.
catherine chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
wow this is good. I hope you update soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Very interesting. But Rogue is Marie's X-Men name, remember? Great job. Keep it up.
EnglishLass chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Cool story, love Supernatural and like the X-Men so I interested so see where you take this next.
DamselNOTinDistress chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Hey girl, wtf it has been forever write another friggin story. I need to know what happens next. You know I LOVE supernatural, and x-men. And you also know that I LOVE dean and logan and rogue. So write another story dammit. You know you love me. And I swear if you dont continue writing this one I'm am going to gross you out for eternity. And I know you know what I'm talkin about. So hurry up and write.

-Katie (aka Georgina or Gwen which ever IDC)
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
yo cici its mua Erin aka Annie just want to say...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY FOR ME TO READ...so please post!