Reviews for Reflection
Blurring Fandoms chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Yay
domina tempore chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Oh, this story made me very, very happy! It was quite lovely, good job :-)
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aww just what i wanna see in the show! Lol.

That was really sweet.

Ya thankies :)
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Aw, how cute! Great story!
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
creating a football team of radioactive fish...

where do you get your ideas from lol love the fic
Mistryja chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Aww i loved it! It was so cute

You should do more, i loved it

Jayna

x
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Aw, so sweet! Very nice. I like how Ronon narrated the fic; it seemed very in-character to me, especially when he expresses the desire to protect and shelter Teyla but knows she wouldn't take kindly to the idea. lol, how true. Good job with this, I enjoyed reading it. :)
fyd818 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Okay, I think I'm going to cry - and I do mean that in a good way. I love how you touched parts of Ronon's past and transitioned into his present. I also love how you mentioned that though Ronon wants to protect Teyla, he understands that she can take care of herself. I like how you mentioned how they met, that he shot her and tied her up first time he saw her - I've always thought it was great how, despite that, Teyla still trusts Ronon with her life. Also love how you've introduced their relationship, and how it works - it just seems so *them.* Ronon/Teyla is my favorite couple in any fandom, and you just captured everything I love about them in this fic. :D Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing and sharing this! I really loved it!

*hugs*