Reviews for Vacant
Shane chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Aww, this really made me day. You write them so well. The tension, the hidden feelings, and then finally some lovin'. :)
Shane chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw, fragile Jackie and concerned stern Bobby. :) I'm loving the backstory for Jack. I love your fics so much.
forgetMEalways chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
la update?
sangre antigua chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This is one of my favorite stories on here. (: I just love the story line, and I love how you write. I wish this was longer (the story AND my comment, haha), but, yeah. I'm glad it ended the way it did. (:
aradonai chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
That was brilliant! Great job!

~aradonai
Hated Angel with BrokenWings chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
I loved it! So amzing you did such a great job! Jack x Bobby are always the best!
CatherineWinner chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
this is such an amazing story. is it complete? I really enjoyed the slow progress of Jack's recover and how easily he fell back into old ways, very realistic. Over all I loved and am so impressed by your talent and wonderful plots!
Oreo chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
That's soo fucking cute. One of the cutest and best written ones of read in a long time
Chumpette chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
This was great, so cute. Made me sad... then happy... then sad again... then happy. Congratulations. You have succeeded in making me dizzy.

Anyway. I really liked this; it was amazing. : )
laffertyluver23 chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
i swear ever story just gets better and better. I absolutely loved this. Hate to say it, but Jack prostituting himself was actually very believable. All of the characters were believable. great job.