Reviews for Classes in Seduction
Jadepowell chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I don't remember when I first started reading this but I back tracked a few chapters and love it! I hope the new chapter comes a bit quicker :)
iamthewerepire chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
This is just weird... You never really explained how Draco lost mobility to his legs. There is a strange old lady... which I am hoping will not show her the art of seduction LOL xD
SharpMaz chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I very much so love your story. Please update as soon as you can, please.
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
MORE MORE MORE! :)
Jadepowell chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Interesting to say the least. I do like it... seems like it's a bit too simple for me... like there's no plot. And no offence to Draco or your writing or people in wheel chairs... but I do hope that Draco's out of the wheel chair soon! I mean c'mon they've got magic... like Pomfrey couldn't fix him! And he's sexier out of a wheel chair.

That's all I have right now but I am looking forward to seeing where this ends up.

Write more soon! :)
BeaMax chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Can't wait for the next Chap. Awesum story;-7
merinxD chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Bah! See what you have done to me? I was so curious that I had to come over from rivalsinlove and find out what happens in the next two chapters. Lol. All your fault for writing such a compelling story. All I can say is. Update woman! xP

MerinxD
C.K.isback chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
This is really light-hearted and entertaining. Please update and continue.
Lady Lake97 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
i love it so far. update soon please
snowballprincess chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
its really good. i wanna read the next chapter soon!
SynasterSenny chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Amazing! Can't wait for more!
Nikki-4 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens now that she has made her "propostion". lol Have a fantastic week.
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
This chapter is exactly the same as the last. Just thought you should know!

But it's a really good story plot so far so...

Update asap!

Au Revoir!
Lady Knight of VT chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
So I know it's been awhile since you've updated, and I'm sure you're super busy like the rest of us, but if one gal's review makes any difference, please please please consider writing more for this...it's one of my most favorite fanfics!

Sincerely, LadyKnight
landoflala chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
that was odd. ._. harry hitting on hermione? that was certainly unexpected. the story seems to be dragging on alittle. thats the only critique. well do update soon.