Reviews for Lineage
Nana56 chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
What! Sam! Nah, can't be! I don't accept that. He was WAY too torn up when she died.

I was so thrilled to see this fic in my in-box! Amazingly good to see you back! Woohoo! *Hugs*

This poor girl has got to be able to move on before she becomes one of those lost, angry spirits. That can't happen to that poor girl.

Awesome chapter!
duckllingswan chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Aww i'm so glad to see another update. I really love this story and I missed it a lot.

I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Ster1 chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
Yay! You updated!

There's so much mystery and tense undercurrents in this fic. I love your OCs. They really have taken on a life of their own. So many questions about Maya's death, as well as the continuing real life problems (I'm so curious how the whole Sam/Ava thing will be addresseed between the brothers.)

This chapter was worth the wait! I'm so glad you are still continuing with this story...
liz chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Nana56 chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Hey you! *runs and hugs* I've so missed you.

I can't tell you how thrilled I was to find your fic in my inbox! What a great chapter.

Interesting that Maya doesn't know why she's there. Maybe to point John in the right direction and encourage him.

Looking forward to more. *waves*
unspokenbeauty chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
hiya, its been a long time since you've updated this story...please continue it!
Ster1 chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Dude! You be on a roll! *does happy dance*

Maya visiting John is way creepy. And "Aamon" on the photo? OMG...sounds like bad things are still a-comin'...
Nana56 chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
Oh, my goodness! That's who was tormenting her? I looked him up, not a small fry at all. Does this mean the Winchesters are going to have more dealings with this demon? Whew!

Thanks for this. I was just going to bed when I found it and that was the end of that for a while.

I'm so glad you're back.

*Huggles you*
duckllingswan chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
oh no! Rachel don't do it!

Poor dean haha. his reaction was hilarious.

looks like rachel might need his help after all lol.

loved this.

update soon please. *gives you some more puppy dog eyes* :D
Ster1 chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Oh, sexy! (and creepy...) Great chapter!
Nana56 chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Oh, my gosh! Is he really? Poor Rachel! Poor all of them! This was hilarious except for the incubus doing Rachel part. I'm so glad you posted tonight!

Well done! And much needed!
natalie200931 chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
yay an update i really hope this means youll update more soon

cause i truly love this story its so good you are an amazing writer
Ster1 chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
You wrote it! YAY! *gives you pie*

Terrific insight into Dean's thoughts about what happened. He sure does like to wallow in guilt, our Dean does! And Sam is such a wreck. But being Winchesters, I have no doubt they'll work it out...

Again, great job. Now I can't wait for the next chapter! (Yup, I'm greedy. It's a fault, I know. *g*)
Nana56 chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Hi! *Waves* Welcome back! I was thinking about you the other day, hoping to see something soon. I liked this chapter. Explains why Dean and Ava weren't together at the wedding. Thanks.

I liked Dean letting it out. He had to hit Sam, had to. That had to come before the last part where he asks Sam to talk to him...and Sam does. Awesome!

Poor guys! I hope they can work this out, but they seemed to have at the wedding. I'd like to see some more about this. Well done.
duckllingswan chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
omg this was lovely. i missed your updates so much.

this chapter was heartbreaking, and beautiful and just perfect.

i would love to see another update soon. :) *give puppy dog eyes*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »