Reviews for My So Called Life
General nazor chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
vary nice and full of drama!

I look forward to your next story.
Gettin Nowhere Fast chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
this is so sweet!
Unsocial Beautifly again chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Dang, is way too sensitive. Well I was trying to say my AIM name is tigersey 8, not only one 8. If those other 8s don't come out, it's tigerseye (and then put 4 other 8s after it). OK, you can delete my pointless review if you have the idea (or no idea at all). ;-)
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I thought I reviewed this? I could've sworn I reviewed this...well, I'll review now, then: The little poem Arnold wrote for Phoebe was too cute ("Roses R Red, Violets R Blue, No one is more special to me than you.") Funny how he's younger than her, but I guess you can kind of expect that, heh. Anyway, cute though depressing story, I liked it a lot. Hey, if you ever want to IM or something I'm tigerseye8.
strokesfan chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
wow, great fic, really. it was awesome
onlyme1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
quantum chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This is a nice fanfic and all.

However, I think that Walkerville is in South Carolina and the sires takes place during World War II (1942 through 1943).
jackie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
omg, Blink 182 was mentioned in this. Awesome. Great story, btw.
stellar echo 06 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Oh, wow, another great fic. I'm starting to like this Arnold/Phoebe ship. I'm so reading Sweet Sixteen.
I walked with a zombie chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
ohh. I Luv it! Luv it!Good job. ;)
cady potter chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Oh, wow! This was such a sad story, but I LOVE the ending! I'm going to read your other fic!
stevetheloser chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
good story...a bit too mushy and not really enouh conflict but still ok : )
T.J chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Hey! What about her elementary school teacher? What would have happened if she seen her again?
The Golden Gurl chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
That wuz such a sweet story. I always thought Arnold and Dorothy Ann should hook up, but I think he's better off with Phoebe. I almost cried. I never really looked at it from that perspective.
person chapter 1 . 9/25/2003