Reviews for Feels So Good To Be With You
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
great story. i loved it!
lancer1993 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I so wish ASP had them go on a camping trip, IMO Lorelai would have LOVED IT!
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I always love a post partings future fic. this was great. :)
rosie4299 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
GAWD. I love this little ficlet, even though there is no Trory. Though that's fine, considering that it would be a little creepy, going camping with your mother and her boyfriend and them having sex while you're like, right there.

But this rocks. And totally not creepy. Don't know why I even brought that up. Probably because I'm Katherine, and I always seem to come up with something insanely strange that you'd never ever do and make it last a full paragraph.

I so adore this. Every word. Every single funny one, and especially every single dirty one. This was a very sensory sexy steamy story. I could practically feel the sweat and the grass and smell the dirty and the sex and all that great stuff. It was so vivid, and fantastic, and you did an awesome job with this. I hearted every thing. EVERYTHING.

Luke was great and perfectly Luke. I know you know what I mean. It's a weird comment, but it's so true. He's not mushy, and he doesn't know rayon from radon, but he knows that he loves the way it clings to Lorelai's curves. He's just... perfect in his Lukeyness. I adored it.

And Lorelai. She was so funny, and not nearly as whiney as most would make her should they make her go camping. And I loved that. Because even though it's not her thing, she's still there. And as a reward, she got sex. Really good sex.

Sigh. It's almost enough to make me want to go camping.

Almost.