Reviews for Labyrinth: Hall of Dreams
PenArt chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
It was a good story :D
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Ahhhh, so sweet and well twisted up in perfect sense.
...yeah...no, that's right.
Nice work! :3
gaamundsen chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I liked this story, though I would have liked a bit more mushy bits in the end. :)
werecatninja chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Epilogueish really? Is that even a word? Oh well it was a really good story anyways. I really enjoyed it
GinKitsune chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
Bravo! *applauds* Again I find myself entranced in another of your stories and again I'm not disappointed. I have to say, this was my first Labyrinth fanfic and I loved it, also this was well written (only a few grammar mistakes, nothing serious) and the plot... I mean I watched this movie when I was younger and fell in love with it but this...it just fell beautifully into place, at least to me it did. I had quite the crush on the Goblin King *blush* don't tell anyone! rofl. I loved the last chapter, and the comedy scene had me in a fit of laughter. Sarah's attempts at flirting had me grinning ear to ear..it was so innocent and cute. Anyway I'm rambling at this point so I will stop here. Thank you for this great read and for filling my head with a sequel.
Linnorria chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
I enjoyed it!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
aw good ending/open adventure!
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Nice... Very nice.

You know, a follow-up to this wouldn't be bad - if one could do that justice, of course.
jojo661538 chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
clap clap clap clap that was fantastic keep up the great work _
ebony.shade chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
You created a SEQUEL to the LABYRINTH! I love you! That movie is one of my favorites and I was sad to see it end. Thanks for writing this story, it was a very fun thing to come across.

Best regards,
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
although it sounds really bad, i think the ending is the best bit. it's really well written and perfectly ends the story. and toby is jus' so damn cute! :D

the other bit i love is the bit when Sarahs talking to herself after the bridge collapsed - i loved all the little memories and such.

it's be sweet to read a sequal of sorts *hint*hint* :P

toodles!

XxoxX
Blueberry Babe chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
yeah! this is great! well done.. I liked the way you ended it. Good job.. thanks
Blueberry Babe chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
lol oh boy now what?
starzstruck-1 chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
Aw, this last chapter, from Toby's POV, was absolutely adorable:D Great story... wish it was longer:P
SilverSiren chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
What a beautiful ending. Once again I love the way you stay so true to the character. Your ending really makes me want to spend time like that with my little brother. I'm really too hard on him and don't want him to look back only to remember how much he didn't like me. Thank you for the lovely story. I hope you will grace us with more.