Reviews for All I Needed to Hear
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Touching, with a bit of angst over the deal (makes the story more real, and the moment even more precious). Aroma therapy coming from Dean - that's just lol ;) Loved it!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aww this was soo good! Very cute story, I loved it! :D
Beverley chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Terrific fic! I teared up abit at the end :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wonderful and very cute. Dean is so awesome in mother hen roles.
Epica chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
really cute o.o
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow! I absolutely loved reading this!
asesina chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Such a touching, beautiful fic. It was in-character and sweet. I love how much Dean cares about Sam and how he was able to comfort him! I have a big grin on my face because this story was so freakin' cute :-).
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
aw! That was awesome!
Ruusukainen chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Okay, I've never even watched one episode of Supernatural. And I won't even start on how I came across this story. ;D Had to even look up on Google which actor was Sammy, just to imagine it. (;

So, congratulations on being the author of the very first Supernatural fic Niina has even read. And she loved it.

Probably not going to start watching Supernatural, though. (;
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
loved it! this is totally my vision of Dean, being gentle and caring. it was soo good!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Uh, yea, that was amazing.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Swet! This story was like a cup of warm milk with honey when you sit wrapped up in a blanket in front of a hearth.

The care Dean "inflicted" upon his little brother was just too gorgeous and generous. I love this Dean to bits and pieces! Yes, Sammy has definitely lucked out on the best awesome big brother in the world.

And I'm so glad it worked on him, after that TERRIBLE migraine. Between dying and having to deal with Dean's deal and attitude, the poor kid really needed to thoroughly relax.

Well done!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Congrats on the win. This perfect brother moment deserved it. Thanks for sharing.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
beautiful. i absolutely loved it. that was just plain brilliant.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very nice. I am now interested in this show.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »