Reviews for All I Needed to Hear
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aw that was so amazing of dean to do for sam
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
aw.

i like was listening to a sappy song while reading this. so i almost cried. lol

loved it
chiselchest chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Gosh, I've read this story quite a few times now, and each time is always as sweet as the last. I love Sam/Dean brotherly stuff, and this is just so damn adorable.

So, Great Job!
zookitty chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
aw that was downright adorable! Thank you for writting such cuteness
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aw...very, very sweet. I loved this!
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
/melts/ aw
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
bestest big brother EVER!
annj chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
So sweet! Except for the migraine. Poor Sam. Migraine sucks :-D
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
As I've had migraines before (though thankfully not for a whole day!) I can understand where Sam's coming from... I wonder if I could rent Dean the next time it hits me? Man, that would be great _

Thanks for sharing this, I really really liked it! Very well written, too!
lifeisboringfictionisbetter479 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
i absolutely loved this. i almost cried. great story!
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh, very well done! I love your characterization of the boys, and it was centered quite strongly. Well written and engaging!
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I've stumbled on this story twice and was remiss in not reviewing the first time.

Awesome brotherly moments. I really enjoyed it!
Von chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
*Sniffles*

Too lovely!
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Your story actually made me cry. Very well done, making the internal something physical! That was a brilliant move!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Best story EVER! I keep coming back to reread it - I can't believe I never commented before. I was positive I would get that annoying little message that says you can only comment one time per chapter. I would love to see something like this in the show! sometimes it is nice to see brotherly moments that aren't instigated by ghouls and demons :) Fantastic characterization!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »