Reviews for Untitled Suite Life of Zack and Cody fan fic
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
i love it u should make more chapters i'm dying to find out what's next.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
u gay fo dat
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Maxyza chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Hey, that title would be really cute the stories really good so far and really sweet. Good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
wse
StarlightShoujo chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Omigod omigod omigod, thats Shuichi and Yuki on your profile. And to think, I was reading this when I come upon someone who actually knows wat my fave show is!
incestkid chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
more plzz
CravingMore chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
SO CUTE. Update soon, I just love this story ! :D
SilverLiningSheep chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Even though I don't really support or read much twincest, this is pretty hot. I can actually see the characters doing and acting this way. Most stories like this are awkward and I just can't imagine it but you've got the personalities perfect and it's just a really hot story. I really like it. Well done :) (I still need to read more :3)
Waldojeffers chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Actually nice of Cody to motivate Zack with such a promise. Anyways, great story, update soon, can't wait. :)
Cutekitty398 chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
I hope you write more! I love this! Yaoi
onlycourtn3y chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
:O fav. chapter.

update soon! :D
Wyntirsno chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
I liked this chapter, it was cute. I like that Cody helped Zack on a totally different way, and actually got him to study. I like the name too.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
"Twin Thing" I like the title. Just make sure no one else has it first.

Anyway, welcome back on updating this story.
Stanley's First Love chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
sex. in every chapter. the more the better. if you want it to seem varied, make the chapters hella long. good luck;)

i would make every line of dialogue on its own line, no "sentence""sentence". its better in this chapter, only at the beginning really, im just letting ya know what i think. good story, though, i liked chapter three the best
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »