Reviews for Run Away
River chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
This is a fantastic story! Please update it!
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
Uh-oh. Not good. Will you be continuing? It's really good, and I feel sorry for Will, especially after that letter he wrote.
Willofthewisp chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
Oh dear, you need you update really soon. I've gotten addicted. Very exciting chapter.
Willofthewisp chapter 14 . 2/24/2009
"Actually," said Jack truthfully, glaring suspiciously, "she seems to be having a lack of availability lately."

Hee hee, snarky Jack.
Willofthewisp chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
Hmm, what are they plotting? What a roller coaster this was. How elated Jack was at first...and then to hear that. It if were any woman besides Elizabeth, I would get really mad and hate her for what she was putting him through and attack her for so badly representing all women, but I sympathize with her here. It must be the most confusing time in her life!
Willofthewisp chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far. First off, you give me BARBOSSA! Every bit of dialogue you gave him was spot-on, very in-character. His every interaction with Jack is electric, and you even gave him an apple to munch. Fantastic.

And then, you one-up your own work and have these two unable to keep their hands off each other! It's a perfect mixture of true love, familiar friendship, and a huge amount of pure lust. And you end it with Elizabeth finally declaring her love for him. I can only remember how happy I was when I first knew that my husband loved me back. It's one of the happiest moments a person will ever have, knowing the one they love loves them back. You captured this perfectly.
Willofthewisp chapter 11 . 2/24/2009
You had me going there, darling. I thought it was real, too. I can just imagine Jack's disappointment.
Willofthewisp chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
Ah! (falls over in a swoon) Beautiful! Gorgeous! I've never read such a description of the two of them kissing that was so heated and yet so, so intelligent. This is a very philosophical story, really weighing right and wrong, selfishness and selflessness, fight or flight, etc. And yet inserted in between all the introspection is the story of two soulmates coming together. I don't know how you've fit all this into just 8 chapters so far, but since you have so much more, I can't wait for the rest.
Willofthewisp chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
"Will!" She ran up to him, wind whipping her hair sideways, the tatters of her dress flapping around her ankles, and they caught each other in a passionate embrace, lips locking in a fiery kiss... How blissful it felt, to submerge herself in a fantasy of another world, one that she had left behind and could never return to... And how it hurt at the same time, all the impact of the feeling of never seeing him again hitting her in waves and waves of pain, for ten years... tenyears! She could barely remember who she was ten years before, it had been so long ago, too long, and too long to wait... But it could have been a lifetime, she thought she ought to feel thankful that at least she could still see him for a day."

An absolutely beautiful retelling of that scene. See, if AWE had had a happy ending and at least some closure to J/E, I would have been okay with a willabeth ending. But they didn't even get their happy ending. What happened to them in the end was just cruel and it's unfair to both of them. My husband and I are stationed apart right now and have been apart for about a year. That's so hard, so ridiculously hard, but 10 years is just unfathomable. I'm intrigued by the implications Jack (you) make about Will being happy without her now. Like maybe he's grown in his new role. That would be the best. The only thing keeping Elizabeth from Jack is guilt, not love, and with that guilt erased, she could be happy, too.
Willofthewisp chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
"It's because I want it to be in a safer place, she told herself firmly, Somewhere more protected, far away from where I am..."

That works on SO many levels. Don't make me pity Will too much here, lol. Excellent way to end the chapter, too.
Willofthewisp chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
I'm truly enjoying this. The comfort and ease Jack and Elizabeth really illustrates that they belong together. They've been through so much and yet once they meet, they're pretty much instantly old friends again...with that passionate longing lurking not too far away.

I like the shifting points of view, that not just one of them is the focal point here.

There's just something about Jack thinking the word "decent" that just had me cracking up. I can see his lips curling in disgust at the word, especially while he's still in Tortuga. I'm really looking forward to where you'll take this.
Sophies-Welt chapter 20 . 7/30/2008
Lovely story but how could you stop here? Want to read more soon, please update soon!
Caramel Crazy chapter 20 . 2/15/2008
I loved it! Jackabeth forever! I can't wait to see what happens to poor Lizzie...and Will...and JACK! Update soon, please!
xxJE4everxx chapter 20 . 2/15/2008
YAYA she chose Jack, the Pearl, and freedom! I must say, GOOD choice Lizzie, good choice!

OH NO! Way to let go before you hit the deck! UGH! Jack will save her right? He has to! Well as long as she gets out ok, thats the main thing!

Great chapter, luv! Sry this review is a little late...its been crazy! Please update soon! ] Fantastic job!
crazibookwormi chapter 20 . 2/7/2008
AH! NO! Don't die Lizzie!

How could you BPF? (aha I called you bpf :D) She'd better be rescued!

Or should I save the yelling and screaming for her Prince Charming? or...Pirate Charming...(hmm..maybe not so charming... XD)

AHH! Jack! Quick, go save your damsel-in-distress! And trust me, she's actually in distress right now. Hurry and GO!

Please update soon! o_o