Reviews for Warm and Warmer
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
cute
Sesquipedalia chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Why does every great writer think their stories are horrible? I loved it, personally. You took on C.S. Lewis's tone and added a little of your own personal touch, and did so quite well.
Girlsrule chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That wasn't bad! Pffffffft :)
Artemis-Sadie-Athena-Piper.kim chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
cutie
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very good job on this! I thought Eustace and Jill were very in-character here. Nothing too rushed or too cheesy, good for you. Keep up the good work!
x chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Its soo cute (:
flowerpower chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
"Your warmer right?so sleep." I laughed out loud at that. I love this, its really well written and write more!
SillyFairyGirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Adorable! This couple deserves more attention, and you certainly gave it to them! Thanks for the excellent read! :)
Watson and Holmes chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awwww, that was so sweet! I love it!

cuddle XD
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aw, it was really really great. Love Jill/Eustace. 3
Blanc Expression chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I laughed out loud when Scrubb said, "attached to my back!" That made me think of a Jill!Leech or something.
Peeka-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh, this was delightful! I love Jill's indecisiveness in the warmth vs. propriety case warring in her head and then the sudden, acute awareness of Eustace regarding the female next to him. _ I nearly squealed with glee. This is a wonderful moment that I can totally imagine happening between the two.
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
It's really good! It's not corny, it has the right amount of romance, and a really good plot!
scandyfan101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
how sweet!...i love it...
RenataElliott chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aw, that's sweet. I can see that having happened.

Sorry for the short comment :/

Also, because of this story I made an account! :)

(added to favs)