Reviews for The Last Sunrise
chrysanths chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I love your writing! _

BTW - I have a strange question. You didn't happen to once have a different name here on ff.n, did you? Please and thank you. 3
xeno chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
PERFECT! i LOVE. IT IT CAN BE MADE INTO A FULL LENGTH FEATURE FILM VERY VERY VERY GOOD!
Rocket chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Unnecessarily silly in some parts and inaccurate (Lynx couldn't have led the attack on Guardia), but a good little story nonetheless. Worth reading.
Starx chapter 2 . 9/23/2002
This is not as much of a review as telling you what happens in the Chrono Cross

timeline.

Lynx could not have lead the attack against Guardia, this is an impossibility.

Lynx is not created until 1006 AD, which is after the fall of Guardia 1005 AD.

Lucca also did not die during the orphanage raid.

She cannot have die during that time, because Lynx needs her.

Chrono Cross is a great game, but it sucks if you get the story confused...

It is not as dark as people think it as...
asgds chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Chrono Cross sucks. No doubt about it. It makes no sense, it's full of mini-quests to fill up plot holes.. and it's really not supposed to tie in with Chrono Cross ( quote the director) It's just a Radical Dreamers sequel stealing the ' Chrono' in the title. But, this was a good fic! Love it!
Hikaru6 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
NOOOO! Crono! Not the best character! How could he... Oh well! I LOVED IT! It would make a perfect anime movie or something! This was very, very great. *takes off hat* I take my hat off to you. A perfect fic for a perfect game! Keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I really loved this fic. I can't wait utill I read the sequal. It is the best fic on . It had alot of action yet alot of drama with Chronos family and Lucca.
GreatFarki chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Man that story kicked some major ass, can't wait till I read the sequel.
A.C chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
This story is totally awesome. The darkness and pain left out from is finally brought to light in this incredible fic. I can't wait to read your sequel and any more you write on the Chrono games.
Starx chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
I'm reviewing this on the game's prospective. When you write that Crono's defeated by Lynx, you should make it an ambush where Crono does not have his weapon or wearing his best armor...

Cause from the game, the Rainbow is the best weapon, better than even the Masamune. Also the Nova (Moon armor?) armor would theoritically protect him from gunshots since they did beat up robots from 2300AD(those robots use lasers...).

These equipment are by far better than equipment from Chrono Cross. They are better, because Melchoir is the _best_ weapon smith of all time and he had the Sunstone and a whole Rainbow shell to use, not fragments like what Zappa had.

Base on these facts, I have to say Lynx probably ambushed Crono while his sleeping without his armor and sword... Remember, Crono's(I think) swordmanship surpasses that of Frog(Glenn). It is highly doubtful Lynx would fight Crono head on, like how he backstabbed Viper.
Jowler chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
That was one of the best fics I have ever read. It was excellent in everyway possible. An excellent story goes hand-in-hand with an excellent author. Keep it up!
Canis Black chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Cool. This was a great read, and now I'm going to start on the next story.
Aria Katrin1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Yes, it's Kat... I VERY much liked this story! Can't wait until you finish part 2, nyo!

kat aka tin nyanko
Rawkfist chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
pretty good. I don't like the fact that everyone dies but i have not played Chrono Cross either so...
Amanda Ayr chapter 1 . 9/17/2001