Reviews for The Dividing Factor
Enigma Jade chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
I don't often review any more, but i just felt i had to complement your portrayal of Luke and Mara and their relationship. I really enjoyed this.
Freefan1412 chapter 35 . 12/11/2014
It's an amazing story. :) I like the plot, the characters, the OCs, the writing styles, the back and forth and underlying happenings, etc. It was fun to read. The right mix of inter-character relations and action and Jedi-hard choices. I'd love to read more from you.
ThreadSketch chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
#LATETOTHEPARTYLOL

I just want to say that I'm so glad this is on FF.N, because I first encountered this story on TF.N's Fan Fiction Archive and am so bummed that this site seems to have gone down now. This is one of my classic, all-time favorite L/M fics, and I consider this on the level of profic as far as personal canon. Thanks so much for writing it and doing such a fantastic job. [/insert gleeful, squeeing applause here]
Lynda chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
I loved it very much and also Pace's personality with Luke during their sickness. I liked the way you write those two.

Continue your good job!...
IWannaLightsaber chapter 35 . 4/6/2011
Hurray for happy, looking-into-the future, well-written endings! Love, love, LOVE this story! AWEsome! Loved every word of it! The dialogue between Luke and Mara was perfect! So many stories can't get the Luke/Mara relatonship right but you portrayed them very, very nicely. All the characters for that matter. You are a great writer! I be keeping an eye, or even two, on your other story. Keep up the amazing writing!
IWannaLightsaber chapter 28 . 4/6/2011
LOVE this story! This chapter made me laugh out loud! That was awesome! Leia : "He kissed me...he kissed me on the mouth" LOL Awesome job! You've got me hooked! :D
Ana Hazel chapter 35 . 2/21/2011
This story is fantastic! It's actually better than some of the books. Congratulations!
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I decided to read "The Dividing Chapter" for a second time as I enjoyed it so much the last go-around. First, though, I went to your homepage, found, then read your second story "Luke Skywalker and the Outer Rim Profiteer". That was freaking hilarious! So well written-and some good 'ole Skywalker saber action. I loved it. To others that haven't gone to Niralle's homepage, I certainly recommend that you do & enjoy her second story.
Admiral Daala chapter 35 . 5/22/2010
Thoroughly enjoyed your story. It's very well written and could have been published as one of the SW novels. Thank you!
Atlasina7 chapter 35 . 11/20/2009
Loved the story. It had good characterization, good plot and some romance thrown in. Thanks for sharing.
Paul Cousins chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
I love this fanfic. It is VERY WELL WRITTEN. The plot, dialoge, characterization, and action are all well done. Please continue this fanfic and complete it.
Revann chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Well that was bad...

PLEASE UPDATE!
Revann chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
Uh oh...
Revann chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
I liked the Falleen's sarcasim. It made me laugh. :D
Revann chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
This was really good! I hope you update again soon!