Reviews for When Does it Get Easier?
Tyrannosaurus Ross chapter 5 . 5/24
Come on, man! Why haven't you finished the story!? There ain't nothing I hate more than when you're reading a great story, only to find out the author never finished the story. Seriously, this story is really good! I just don't understand why you haven't finished it! I got to say, that was pretty dramatic when Steve got jumped, man. I mean six against one? Not even close to being fair! And whatever happened with Two-Bit (in getting jumped I mean)?! You just have to give us the answers, man! My suggestion, go and update this story because it's really good and we need to know what happens in the end!
Signed,

Tyrannosaurus Ross
Eminnis chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Oh lord...dang Socs!

Eminnis
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
i loved how each chapter was from a different person's perspective i hope there is more because that kinda just ended but good so far keep it up :D
ladybria chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Loved it so far. You've probably heard this a too many times, but I wish you'd add on to this story. Probably won't, but like I said I like it so far and wouldn't mind reading the rest.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
add on
Niaa chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is really great story!
Burning Water chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
Thats really great. I love it. Cant wait for more!
Deanaholic1 chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
omg..great..i actually feel bad 4 steve who new?...lol
thekingofelrey chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
I like this. I like the way you write the characters, not too gushy. I think you've done a pretty good job of keeping the characterization correct, so good job.
T.J.Grei chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
This is really good, keep it going, please?
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
*sniffles* Poor Stevie. I hope he's okay. Update soon. Fantastic chapter!
Burning Water chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
aww I feel so bad for steve. Wow I love this story write agian soon please!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
Poor Steve. Loved the chapter, updae soon! :)

I stuck my hands in my pockets. I didn’t want to think about Ponyboy and Johnny being on the run, or Johnny killing that kid. To tell the truth, I didn’t care much about Pony. Never did. But Soda was all bent out of shape about it, and his eyes were hollow. I wanted the kid back, if only to bring Soda back.

Oh, and I loved that part it really stuck with me especially the comment about Soda's eyes. Anyway, update soon, please! :)
Burning Water chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Aw poor steve I feel kinda bad for him. Keep up the good work please
DarryFan177 chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
o...thats gotta hurt...glad im nvr in his shoes