Reviews for Trailing Destination
PathethicalyInLove chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
D''': Why Didnt You Keep Goiiing!? You Write So Breathtakingly well that i was wrapped up in the story from beginning to end... and u left so many things unsolved... )''': This was lovely. I love your writing style this is a truly wonderful piece.
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
o_O the way you write is captivating... :)
MHplayer749 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You should make like another chapter or a sequel or something this is really good
lightsounds chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Amazing! Very sweet and sentimental ) I really enjoyed your writing style as well.
Lilcehmex chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
So cute! Loved it!
xXbluerainsXx chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
aww haha i totally LOVED this story too, god you make some damn good stories] heh they NEVER get old to read them and since theres so many i'll be kept busy for a while, heh once again you truly make incredible stories that would be a pleasure for anyone to read. heh you should write a book]
Simple Echo chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aww. that was cute!
PS2games-lady chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I just noticed I'm a sinner /

I still haven't added you as my favorite writer . Really, I should burn in hell xD

And well, I don't even know what else to say about your fics... Just summed in one word: PERFECTION!

Keep up!
Akane Naomi chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
O.O Uwah! That was really cute, and I'm amazed because I could picture the whole scene going on between them! I wonder what would happen if there was a sequel? haha, anyways, this was great! XD
DPWolf chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
_

I AM ALIVE.

Anyway. I see you're not rusty at all with your Sokai writing skills, which is a great thing to come back to after my insane summer. Remind me to tell you about it. *twitch*

But still, you never fail to amaze me with your writing.

Definitely on my Favorites list. D

SOKAI ROCKS. Bottom line.

...And now I must go catch up on Bleach and Rurouni Kenshin. '
gerlert-fav2005 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
It was great!Why would you think that it didn't came out good?You deserve:

*gives a trophy*

THE BEST WRITER TROPHY THINGY!
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
oh... my... god...

OHMYGOD- ILOVEYOU!

this was just so adorable, but not in that sickeningly sweet way. It was in a much better way- in a way that two strangers with a certain spark in their chemistry would act around each other.

Sora- oh, Sora. Was amazing. His innocence, his care-free, kinda mellow nature, his overly HAPPINESS was just so contagious, i guess. You had him spot on. And I loved how even though Kairi was in a horrible mood, and not looking forward to going to Twilight Town, and most certainly NOT looking forward to see Naminé, Sora was still able to break through the walls that she had built up around her and got her to talk to him.

Because he's SORA and he's awesome like that!

I loved how Kairi was SO DAMN determined to just sit in her seat and not talk to anyone, kinda drowning in her own... disappointment? about the visit.

It was amusing, and seemed oh-so-Kairi.

and the end- yay for the end-

LOVED how the 'farthest' they went was a simple exchange of numbers, leaving the reader to his/her imagination on where that takes them. Very excellent way to top it off.

AND- how Kairi wasnt all OMG I HAVE TO BOND WITH YOU NOW and she was more accepting, despite the fact that it was CLEAR that she didnt want to be there, she was going to give her best efforts.

it was all cause of Sora.

yay.

SO-

this. is love.

and thank you SO SO SO much- i dont even think you know how much this really means to me. BECAUSE IT MEANS SO MUCH!

:D

thanks again
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Yay! A Kaiora! I've been waiting for this.

Hihi.

Aww, this oneshot was cute. It shows the bonding friendship like between those two. With a dash of fluff in there. Hah! Also, Sora was mui adorable in this! -huggles- Tis adorable! Loved him!

Awesome oneshot.

Write more Kaiora's!

Because your Kaiora's are teh besh!

[angie-chan]
the general girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Pretty good.

Keep writing!
Namilaa chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aww...this made me really happy, like, no jokee! you know, i just wanted to hug Sora in this fic, probably the cutest fan-made-AU-Sora in this whole website... he was so adorable!

i really like Kairi's character in this too. very very nicee. omg, this whole time i was thinking that Sora's cousin was Namine's husband or whatever...and i was like oh noez. ha ha

really really cute job...cant wait for 'nother story!

.NAMILAA