Reviews for Give me back my memory!
SilentMidnight2 chapter 35 . 11/4
I really hope that you end up continuing this story. It's an amazing fic. I really love the plot of this. Please update soon. Don't abandon this fic it's amazing.
nejitenfan chapter 35 . 10/23
Plz update
happyanonymous59 chapter 35 . 2/28/2014
when are you going to write write about them finding out she is really a princess and them finding out everything else cause its an awesome story you should keep writing it or give it to someone else but i hope you continue it . !
Guest chapter 35 . 10/6/2013
and its over after that?:(
insane is normal chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait until tenten tells them that she is a princess! please update!
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So cruel
redpanda.1010 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
actually for good night in Japanese it is oyasuminasai. which mean have a good or decent sleep, i promise.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 35 . 7/12/2012
It's a great story but I'm slightly confuse. Does tenten know that I'd it was her stepmother who did this to her, also does neji know. I really expected tenten's reaction would be bigger than that. It's still a great story though. Please answer my questions, I'm really curious
Amy chapter 22 . 4/2/2012
it wasnt that bad it was awesome i really liked this chapter (lol im so late :3)
jinjurikiLover chapter 35 . 3/27/2012
This is a great story! i really hope Tenten reconsiders the fact that she doesnt want to be a princess for the Country of Rose since the people ther need her! cuz the queen is a bad ruler ;) hope the other chapter come soon! :D
10pandaluvr10 chapter 35 . 3/19/2012
I kno its been a while but if you could update soon, i would be waiting to read it :)
Cherry blossom chapter 35 . 12/29/2011
Update? Please? With sugar and those little black bats that I love on top? Lol, seriously though update? Hhis story was just getting good then you stopped updating! Hurry please the anticipation is killing me!
princess yuei chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
awesome chapter i cant waite to read the next chapter :)
Snowy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
NUUU! ILL SAVE YOU LEE, WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH! *sparkles fall out of nowhere*

Neji: *smacks Snowy over the head* I'm sorry, she's drunk...

Suzume: GRAMPA! GET OFF AUTHOR-CHANNN! *attacks Neji with her Byakugan activated*
TheThoughtsAsylum chapter 17 . 9/29/2011

i was tld to read a spell to get this damn neclace off

tch, like that'll ever happenP