Reviews for Dignity Always, Dignity
Barb85 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
Mara O chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Just the idea of Mac saying "Pierre is miles away, you wench!" is cracking me up. And I can totally see Cosmo as a lifelong stagehand and character actor. Always in showbiz, never famous.
Reymonkey chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
OMFG Weirdest wonderful crossover ever! So much love for you writing this! I wouldn't have pegged Cosmo for an immortal... but you've got his personality down pat!
Princess613 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
So you basically erased Richie, 'cuz he wasn't born yet, and inserted Cosmo? Cute.
Ranuel chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Brilliant! I love Cosmo and it's great to see him in a fanfic being even more demented than he was in the movie.
Alga chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Read the whole story. Loved it! Vocab is priceless, and characterization, yummy! Hilarious! Good job!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Hee hee! Cosmo is trouble all right! Good story! Is there more?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wow! How delightful! Totally inventive of you! Absolutely wild! Love it!
fairlie.hartright.88 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Hmm, I do like this story idea . . . I am intrigued to see more!
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I enjoyed seeing another installment of this continuity.
DamMyTears chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I thought both chapters were great. I loved the humor between the characters. I always loved the lighter, funnier episodes of Highlander. This reminded me of those. Singing in the Rain is one of my favorite movies and its great how you've seamed them together. I hope you keep adding to it.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Quite fun!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
LOL! Now I need to rewatch 'Singin' in the Rain'. This was hysterical!

Methos may have let go a bit too easily-but then again, everyone suffers from an instant flare of temper now and again...especially, it seems, with little Mr. Annoying around.

"You forget I traveled with Amanda." LOL! Oh heavens. Duncan KNOWS that can't be good. ~_
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
I love this! I really, really love this. The kind of friendship here is humorous, both shallow and deep. Only a deep friendship would have Mac put up with what he did, and yet shallow because it won't be mentioned between them. Its just something understood. Of course it -could- be shallow and its just Mac's good nature, but that gives this another beautiful twist. It could be both. Whatever it is, left me with a wonderful feeling and another large smile. Thank you for writing this!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was magnificient! I loved the character interplay, the flashback was priceless (including the translation for producer speak). Ended on a great note that left me smiling. Thank you for writing this.