Reviews for Pang
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was lovely. :) You have a real gift for detail, and painted a picture so vividly with so few words that it wasn't any trouble at all trying to picture the story start to finish. Excellent story, thanks so much for sharing! (even if I'm five years late to the party :))
Ava Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Yes, s'more punches on my behalf...The idiot deserves 'em...

;)

nice story...the angst made its presence known, but I found it funny and somewhat happy...

:D
Ashley Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I loved it! Awesome! Sasuke TOTALLY deserves to get hurt(not just phisically), after all hes done to her and Naruto! OK, I reviewed, please dont send Sakura on me.
Melitza chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Eh, the concept was well executed, though it isn't necessarily one that I'm a huge fan of. But, it was written well, so I'll send you a kudos (bar... m)
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Gotta love SasuSaku angst.
iigaken chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
as much as i love this story, :D
The Giants are going DOWN chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
LOVED it! Sakura being a kick ass and hurting Sasuke when he comes back is AWESOME! XD

Ta!
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow, amazing! I love it when Sasuke is overwhelmed with guilt and Sakura's just so mad, and then there's a happy, fluffy ending! Amazing story, great job!
JoeBobMyLove chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Thank you Yuki, I'm Totally in love with you now! That was such a touching story, I think I saw a tear! *tear* I think I'll start an account! I love you!

*Takuto*

/Blakers!
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This one wasn't as good as some of the others that I've read by you, but it was still really just. Just a little more simplistic. Still...really good.
Sangi chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Very nice.
DewWater chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Thanks for writing this. It was great.
Vly chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
authoress-next-door chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
sorry..i'm too lazy to log in

you're story is great! awesome!
iMissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
-dies-

PLEASE don't send Sakura on me

But anyway, I liked this . It reminds me of that one story... God, what's the name of it? But it's pretty famous. Hold on, I'll find it. Hee, found it: Capitulate, by Arabesque05.

But yeah. The writing style reminds me of it, and I enjoyed this one just as much. Nice job!