Reviews for Twin Scents
Wordzilla chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Okay. Im desperate. More cookies? Please? Pretty please? With cherries and all?

Xoxo
Wordzilla chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Here's your cookie. Now can I know what is going to happen? Because I am losing sleep here.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
could u please update
Gleekalperson chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
please update it ... i know i would have left this story but still can u please try to complete it
ewards bella chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
just wondering what is happening with this story it has a good start but hasent been updated in a long time have u stopped this story?
ewards bella chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
are you going to finish this story the frist chapter was very interesting im curious as to what will happen but i see you havent done anything in a long while
bella-roza-swan chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
i like it but when do you think you will update i would really like to know what happens hope to hear from you soon ty
Dinise chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
i hope you put the new chapters up soon i would love to know more...
French Shark chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Um...in what universe is two years plus considered "soon"? This story is amazing so far and shouldn't be abandoned this way!
Ninja Bagel chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Noo! Why do so many good stories get left unfinished! This story sounded REALLY interesting, I would have love to see where it could have gone! I hope you come back someday!
Xx-BMSC-xX chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
i dont get it?
Absent Imagination chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
OH! Darn! Please finish that chapter it has been over what YEARS! you prob. dont even write for this story :( Disapointing
Absent Imagination chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
OMFG WERE HAS THIS STORY BEEN!... good thing is Im reading it now :D I needed to "give you a cookie" before going on to the next chapter ;) Your really good at writing!
Katoo chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Love it ! :D x
BellasNewReplacement chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
i no im givin u 2 cookies today but im desperate!

come on? pretty pretty please with cookies on top?

ill even throw in a free monster(smiley)!

... :)