Reviews for House
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Thiss is absolutely beautiful ! The words flowed so prettily , really quit an exquisit piece . I really enjoyed it , the last sentance in particular was amazing ! Good job, keep it up !
lazyass out !
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Aww love it
Peonyfield chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love it! I love it! haha. A NANA fan for so long, I would have never suspected ;) lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is amazing! I love it! (_)
I always felt like those two should've been together!
sapphireblue12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
oh man, shin has it bad. loved this.
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
It's really touching and sad ):

Poor Shin !

This makes me want to finish watching NANA ;
Lazielow chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Poor Shin.

I like it.

Maybe another Hachi/Shin ? Please. X)
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is well written. There are just a couple minor things you could change that would make it work a bit better.

1) The repetition of her warm arms in the first 2 paragraphs- I think you can delete the first "warm" (and leave the second mention of how her arms have "warmth"), so that it will be less repetitive. Otherwise, use a different adjective, to mix it up a little.

2) your use of profanities... you only use one word, so it starts to sound a little canned. perhaps you could mix it up with other words than just the one? Or use it less, since the less you use them, the more impact they have.

Keep writing!

Miss Hydrangea
grisly blanco chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I like how this was written. I thought it would of talked about a sort of puppy-love he felt for her, something a foolish teenager would think of someone older than he; but this was so much more, and so touching. I sort of think that, while reading this, Hachi understands that Shin might actually love her, but she doesn't want it to be brought to his attention because that will just hurt him more. Well done on this.
LianFex chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
O_o

I can't say it more but...your work is absolutely stunning. O_o *claps*

5 stars for you!

~Lian
LostDonut chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
aw /

Poor Shin...

I THINK THEY SHOULD TOTALLY GET TOGETHER ;_;
ArtStar chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow im convinced o_o i think i like this couple now.

then again im such a sucker for alt couples.

beautiful one-shot.
Hawlucha chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow!

Great story!

Will you please write more Shin x Hachi?
Tornadus chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Very cute! I love Shin&Hachi! I love your story. Are you continuing it? It doesn't say complete so I'm hoping there's a second or possibly third chapter even!
JingYee chapter 1 . 10/1/2007