Reviews for Misconstrued
ThanksIllPass chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I absolutely loved this! You have a painfully beautiful writing style. I was on a verge of tears, seriously, because I love Tsuna and D27, and it was really touching. And I think I know the art you're talking about :)

Thank you so much for this story!

P.S. I love how you sneaked 8059 in :)
Orcux chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You have a beautiful writing style. I don't know how you managed it, but the whole (angsty) story was wrapped up in but a sentence.

Ugh... I... Need... More... Writing... Practice... -bangs head on wall-

Thank you for contributing to the small (almost non-existent) D27 community on ! xD I plan to do so something soon, as well.

Thanks for sharing this with us!~
iEXIST chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Absolutely adorable!

I love your writing style.
Queen Phantomhive chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I read this dozen of times and I really love the last part.

Love is so hard and painful yet so sweet and happy.

Contradicting but a at least we feel blissful.

Nice story.
Panda Bread chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
omg!words cannot describe what I feel whenever I read this story!its just too adorable!
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
So adorable! I hope he apologises to everyone he's mean too though XD otherwise it might get a bit awkward

Very nicely written and that last scene was perfect _
MaFiA-MaDaMe chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
d'aw! d'aw~! d'aw!

*nosebleed*

This was so cute and amazing I can not even believe it xD
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
hm...I'm not sure what to think really...This fic was very well written, but quite angsty, yet sad and sweet at the same time...*slight frown* I'm not sure how to rate it...How about 8 out of 10? *sheepish grin* And thats only because I wasn't really in the mood for that much angst/drama in one sitting! *laughs nervously* But keep writing, I loved the theme! And it was quite enjoyable to read despite the fact you almost broke my heart!

Keep up the good work! Ja NE!

C.A.W!
Between The Nightmares chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Hm... Kt would like to see these links of DinoTsuna goodness. .

Very much.

The story made me sniffle, then get warm gooshy feeling of happiness. 3
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
That was amazing.

Love the descriptions.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy
ChibiKakei chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
aww dino! how mean of you to kick tsuna! i love this pairning...and i want to see those pictures! haha. hopefully they'll be on your profile page? :3
blubelle chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wonderfully beautiful! Great use of 2nd person narrative, it really made me feel the emotions brought out in the story. Oh, wow, words can't describe my thoughts on this piece. I loved the idea of pulling away from an embrace just as you would pull away from reality. Excellent writing. Such a sad tone of voice that somehow truly made me happy. Thanks for a good read.

-kelly
Anime and all that other stuff chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Wow. That is beautiful. Your words are so powerful and expressive, and I was very close to tears when you described Tsuna's feeling of isolation. Wow. So amazing.

I wish you would continue, but I'm suposing this is a oneshot.

Incredible work, and just cannot wait for more. Amazing!
Komay chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Okay, so... I haven't seen KHR before, but I read this anyway. XD

I don't know who anyone is, but it's so wonderfully written that it doesn't really matter. X3 It's so rare to see 2nd person, and you pulled it off so well. It makes it feel so much more personal.

And the ending is really sweet. I love sweet endings. XD
Depopulating chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Even though I don't know who two said kids are... and that I am confused as to where each pairing comes in...

"DinoTsuna, Implied YamaGoku, Onesided TsunaHaru"

...*brain breaks down* ...

and since I had read this previously, I am still going to review. Because I am a review whore. I wonder if that word will show up on this, because you may or may not have that ...curse word... thingy on.

Anyways. I haven't said anything about this.

I love 2nd person view (although I know I need to stop writing it because I've done it WAY too much)! It was so much more meaningful. Yay emoness!

Damn straight you have many spouses... and persons from this fandom are apart of it. -

I wish I had an obsession. My LG LB one has sort of gone down the tube with lack of material in order to fuel it.

Anyways. I love it.