Reviews for Kagome's Dramatic Birthday
Nope. Too cliche.
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
awesome
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aw! That sure was something. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
cheyenna draper chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
How do you write the storys because my cousin wants to know
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
keep up the good work
pandora-of-the-south chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
well minus the whole close to drowning thing...can I have a b-day like this...my day is just around the corner!
WhyWhatShutup chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I read your profile and saw that you hated spelling errors, so I thought I'd point out a verb tense problem. "There is a lake at the beginning of the park, and Kagome walks by it to get home. Shiko was sulking as she dragged him away from his new friend." The first sentence is in present tense, while the second is in the past. The story is cute, so don't take this the wrong way, but Sesshomaru seems OOC. Never-the-less, your story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so I like it! _
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Too cute.

And pretty darn well written, too.

Good job.

Artee
Marcairn chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Naw, that was so cute! I'm usually not a big fan of one-shots, but this one was certainly among one of the better ones I've read. I really liked it. Shows how much I'm a sucker for romance. Or whatever.

... so cute... gah!
rei111 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Its a cute stpry w I love it
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Great one-shot keep up the good work. :)
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
what a wonderful birthday present! i mean come on! who wouldnt want either inuyasha or sesshomaru for their birthday? i mean come on... those two are so hot. combine them and get the perfect man... dog... demon... um... i dont know.

BYE!
Inuforlyf chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
aw. i would keep going but My life is catching up to me! fabulous
simmiet chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
WOOT WOOT! YEAH THAT WAS THE BEST ONE SHOT I'VE EVER READ! WOOT WOOT YEA! U KEEP IT UP! TAT WAS AWESOME AND I LOVE THE DOGGIES! :3
Kitsune Diva chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I like the story, it's really sweet.