Reviews for Bloody Blossoms
Sasusaku625 chapter 28 . 2/16
I can't tell you how much I'm fangirling right now. I'm practicality squealing in delight. I absolutely adore this story. Although I wish there was a sequel but I would probably die from happiness. You are an absolute goddess for making this story. Excuse me as I find a way to stop giggling like an idiot.
sakura.souen chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
damn... they would need hella big house for 21 people... this fanfic was so good! i love your plots so much! hahahaha "attention stealing girl" i loved the ending, but i was so sad that its done... love your fanfics :)
Pinacalada chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
LOVED IT!
silver roses98 chapter 28 . 6/3/2012
its done... its freakin done... i cant believe you just ended a freakingly great story! (well you didnt just end it but yeah).i love it! ill miss reading it!
Sakura 8D chapter 28 . 4/4/2012
Loved it3
ShroudedInShadows chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
Hey just finished reading the whole fic! Sooo amazingly good! XD
I've read a few of your other works too.
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! please I want more 3
ShrowdedInShadows

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Dark Blossom22 chapter 28 . 10/13/2011
There was barely an SasuSaku in here! :/
desperatelyisanelf chapter 28 . 9/11/2011
Loved the freaking story. 'Nuff said.
DropDeadMyDear chapter 28 . 8/17/2011
DUDE! I freaking LOVED this story! I mean, I just can't decide what to like the best about it! You are pure GENIUS!
astrayangelwings chapter 28 . 4/19/2011
Sequel! :) and who's sakura's older brother? Sasori? And what about itachi? Orochimaru said to sasuke that his brother said hi so that's some unfinished business please put answers on the sequel if you made one :)
Shardaen chapter 28 . 9/6/2010
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 3

i love the ending. It's so cute :)

Thank you for writing it! and i also like how Sasuke is scared shitless by Sakura's reactions :)
Lonely Little Angel chapter 28 . 7/25/2010
Freaky Orochimaru. But the more freaky he is, the cooler the others are. Very good job. Even though there are some changes personality wise, it's perfect for the story. But that's obvious, of course; otherwise you wouldn't have changed it. Whoo for you! :D
azure.premonitions chapter 28 . 7/4/2010
Haha, I love how you made Sakura able to scare Sasuke shitless, lolz. Awesome story! :D
Marchtoyourowndrum chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hola!

Here i am once again! on the wonderous journey of re-reading this story. Because well,

Your stories kick ass.

I seriously love like all of them, and this is like my second or third time reading it again? Im pretty sure its at least the second...

But in other news, i seriously love reading all your stories, most of the characters are like in character and ou make me totally not hate karin as most stories do, i mean in the actual naruto manga, ehh i dont like her that much, but here in your stories shes a character i actually like to read and see.

So yeah this has basically just been one weird little rant courtesy of moi, and the basic message of this review is um well, your stories are awesome and i love the way you write each character.

But you know just writing that one line seems like a pretty bad review i like to write people long reviews not little short ones cuz nobody really likes a short review, and cuz who doesnt love getting one of these long reviews?

And yeah your stories are all still pretty much awesome.

But I digress.

I cant just stand...sit...err type all of the random thoughts that pop into my head while i read your (awesome) story.

Now ferserious-ness im done.

Adios!
glove chapter 28 . 5/7/2010
i absolutly loved it. i was waiting for something like this and you made it happen its amazing when i got started reading i couldent stop

P.S. sorry for my spelling