Reviews for Lord Voldemort's Will
FwooshEye chapter 1 . 6/3
... I want to see a sketch of that will reading! xD
Bellatrix567 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
'For Rodolphus Lestrange, I leave a tissue.' Best line ever! Shame that most of these people are dead now...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Victoria Saint Claire chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Bloody hilarious! I laughed so much specially with the hairbrush, the mirror... heck with everything!
Genuine-Discord chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
lol sev gets shampoo and roddy gets a tissue!:D
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
hahaah, hilarious, though slightly unlikely maybe, that voldemort would explain all of that, but it's completely necessary i know,

i like the hairbrush statement and the piece of paper with avada kedavra, but the hairbrush is especially funny :D
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
One word...

I loved all the things Voldemort decided to give to everybody... Great work!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I like Moody's. And Trelawney's. Very nicely thought-out, very funny.
Nadia Blackrose chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
He he he he!A funny point of view concerning Voldemort's personality!Your muse is sure to be guiding you very well!:)
shnoodle-bum chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hilarious! Hahaha, I loved it!
Professor Cassandra chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
My friend Allusioned Thoughts recommended this to me. It was so funny! My favorite line is "To Rodolphus Lestrange, I leave a tissue." lol!
Allusioned Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! I love it! I'm definitely telling my friend about this story, she'll love it too! It was the perfect amount of humor and craziness.

hypercell chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was funny...No other words. I loved sirius's. It was going to be my status, but they have limited space, did you know?
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
OMG i love it!
Fire's Serenade chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
To Hermione Granger, filthy Mudblood though she is, I bequeath a fantastic invention called a hairbrush, which she has obviously never heard of.

I love that line! *laughs*