Reviews for Sugar Skin
Skittiea chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I really like it so far. You're awsome! One queastion though... Where is your uncensored version? I can't find it anywhere. Anyway, keep at it (With all you stories, they're all good!). XD
cerespallas chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
I love the ending, and how they reacted to all of what had happened. :D

(I'm always the late reader... even though I'm browsing almost daily, I always missed what I wanna read...)

Good job, I'm not an avid fan of popular pairing, so I really like this unique pairing :)
Mare-Mare chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
lovely! this is such a good story and you stayed so true to the characters it's almost unbelievable, but happily so. i think i liked the short discussion between squall and rinoa at the breakfast table and the scene with zell and his gyno book was also amusing. great job, even if others are too lazy to review!
Emerald-Latias chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
It's a shame that a lot of people didn't read this because it wasn't Squinoa or one of the other popular pairings you find on the site. I really enjoyed it and the lemon (yeah, I had to check out the site) didn't seem too tawdry or anything. Everyone was so in-character, I could imagine this happening. I liked the tension you had there at the breakfast table. Not too many people write things like this so it was a nice change of pace. Zell was very endearing in this (I really loove the library scene, it's so funny). And Rinoa didn't come off as a tease or anything, I could feel that she was genuinely lonely because of her situation.

Keep up the good work,

-Emerald_Latias
nujabesfan chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
hey, really nice fic. it felt real, which is awesome. i hope you find the motivation/time/whatever to continue on with this fic.
cerespallas chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
I really like it! It makes me laugh.. but the last of second chapter makes me pity Rinoa... I had to see the uncensored ones.
Mare-Mare chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
awesomely awesome
Mare-Mare chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
i'm loving this! it's very adorable and funny as hell!

i think that your characterization of zell is spot on and i love the description of his jammies.

many moons ago i used to think that zell and rinoa would have made and interestingly perfect couple and at times still do. anywho, i really, really like this and i love the premisis and just...i just love it!

great job!
ehrgiez chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
great story, hope you update soon!
shikastorm chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Has anyone really reviewed this?

This is good so far, you should continue