Reviews for Nine Simple Words
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
This was so awesome! I loved it, even though I always get this 'Nooooooo!'-feeling when someone separates Elphie and Fiyero for a long time - four years, in your case, which made me really sad. But I forgive you since you made it all work out just fine :).
I like what you did with Morrible, and I like the changes you have made - I would have been sad to see Nessa die and to see Glinda not knowing Elphaba is alive, so I'm glad you did change those things. Furthermore, amazing story.
dekkaisdefyinggravity chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
Eeep. I liked this.
wintmint4 chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
This story is awesome. I can't get over how much I love it. Great job!
SlytherinRiter chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Even though I'm 90% sure that I've read this before, I read the first chapter title as Paris, and was really confused, right up until the very end. The ENTIRE chapter, I was thinking 'okay, are they going to Paris now? Maybe they're already in Paris? what's going onnnnn?' And then i reread the chapter title... derp. Anyway, I (still?) like this story!
Your Oasis chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
"How long have you liked me?" Elphaba blushed. "Longer than I'll ever admit to anyone, including myself." - hehe.

i loved all the fluff!
Your Oasis chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
"I'm sure. Oh, also, if anyone asks, I broke up with you."

Elphaba felt that this was all going on without any input from her. - LOL

Galinda really is the best friend anyone can have.
Your Oasis chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
'How ridiculous, to swing in on a rope! Would he yell 'LET THE BLONDE GIRL GO' as he did? Typical. Revolting.' - LOL i love that part, especially when norbert said it.

"I didn't want to write in your fresh new book," he said. "But I wanted it inscribed in some way..." His gaze met hers, and she instantly stepped to him and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug so fierce, he was sure it couldn't be Elphaba who was holding him. - that was the sweetest moment ever.

"I think, I mean, I'm pretty sure, that within the next few hours, you won't be allergic to water anymore." - when i first read that, i think my heart exploded from the cuteness of it all. i would've been as speechless as elphaba!
Your Oasis chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
since being called a man, he was now picturing manly things he could do to her. Why couldn't she have called him a horseradish? - lol

wondering if he was next going to give her a magic de-greenifying potion and a castle of her very own filled with books. He was too much for her, really, defending her honour and then calling her Elphie with the most tenderness anyone had ever mustered up for her. - *heart melts*

i loved the ending to this!
Your Oasis chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
It seemed to Fiyero like a cruel joke, to auction off a girl most people wouldn't look at unless they were gaping in horror at the emerald skin he tended to find endearing (on his most stubborn of days) and downright sensual (on the days he let himself admit that Elphaba had a way of speeding his heart up a little). - :D

"Ms Thropp, good to see you earning your place in class. Dance with Master Avaric, it's only polite to show him a good time," that made Fiyero's blood boil. As if Avaric needed any encouragement to feel entitled to "a good time". - uh ohs. i like how you drop somewhat subtle hints of Fiyero's affection, concern, jealousy and protectiveness over her.
Your Oasis chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Elphaba was the type of girl they'd push into the fire, in their hurry to walk through it for Galinda. - lol aww poor elphie.

"A frog is an amphibian. Elphaba is not an amphibian."

"Well, she's not that, either," - lol!
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I started re-reading this since I never finished it and remembered loving it!
Your Oasis chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Perhaps he was losing his mind? Or, perhaps, he was finally finding it. - Lol

Studying with the Emerald Girl (for he'd decided that just plain 'green' wasn't a flattering enough description of her) - that made me smile. :)

"But," he reminded her, "if you can teach it, it means you know it really well. It can't hurt to know all of this really well." - i love how he sounds so much like the scarecrow. :)
DarkFire chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
Aw, so cute and angst-free! I love cute and angst-free! Great job, love it!
Annie789 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
"Galinda was the type of girl who others would walk through fire for. Elphaba was the type of girl they'd push into the fire, in their hurry to walk through it for Galinda." Love it. Also, the thing with the frog/reptile/amphibian.
jenfalovesjaffas chapter 19 . 11/3/2009
I just can't help grinning like a dope, its such a beautiful ending, clever and sweet and satisfying, I LOVED the WHOLE story, and I love all that you write. thank-you.