Reviews for Nine Simple Words
GoldnWlf chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Oh Galinda. I love how she wants Elphie to be happy...but I want to bop her over her head and tell her to stay out of it. I wonder if Fiyero is going to be the one to pay for Elphaba. I wonder what Galinda would think then. Update soon!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
'Her stories were cute once, maybe. But the same topics came up over and over again, and Fiyero found himself less and less concerned with whether Sheer Rose or Dusty Lily was the perfect shade for her latest dress.'

-I don't blame you.

'It was as if, once he got her talking, she found it hard to stop.'

-I know how THAT is. *gives guilty smile*

'“Fiyero’s in my magazine,” Galinda said.

“So? He’s always in those magazines.”

“He’s...he’s...reading,” Galinda said, as if it were a picture of him snorting cocaine off his secret mistress.'

-Ha ha! I loved that comparison. I can just see the image in my head. Hilarious.

'Elphaba noted that Fiyero was leaning back in a chair, looking relaxed, reading a book that (according to the close-up bubble) was called “A History of History”.'

-I WANT THAT PICTURE!

'Elphaba was smiling, and gesturing, and Fiyero was laughing. They were looking at each other. They were walking in step. They were walking in step, looking at each other, and they were close together.'

-Another one of my favorite passages. I especially loved when 'walking in step' and 'looking at each other' were put together.

'Maybe she wouldn’t see the magazine?'

-Yeah, right. And I'm the lost Ozma.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I really like this story so far.

'It all really began with nine simple words, spoken by the Life Sciences teacher one day in the middle of October: “I’m assigning projects. You will all work in pairs.”'

-Ha! That was the exact opposite of what I thought the words were going to be. Great job with derailing me so early in the story!

'At the end of class, Elphaba marched over to Fiyero and Galinda, handed Fiyero the note, and then quickly exited, dragging Galinda away to their next class.'

-Ha ha, I applaud you, Elphaba.

'Though, he realized, he had gotten a lot of work done. With a sort of wondrous awe, he leafed through the four or so pages (double-sided!) of notes he’d made, and examined them.'

-I loved the (double-sided) addition. Sometimes Fiyero is just too much (in a good way).

Woohoo! Another chapter to read! *Favorites story*
xxAnnaleigh chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
sadfklsdjfklsja

This is a great story. Please update soon.

I lvoe how you added the magazines and stuff
GoldnWlf chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Cute story. I like how you are adding the paparazzi photos. It is a novel idea, but it does make a lot of sense. I mean he is a prince, and princes in our world sure get followed around for those magazines. Think of Prince William and Harry.

Update soon!
Faba chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
At 'paraphrased', you need an 'it'.

"copied his work" If you read it, it should be 'copied her work'.

"They were walking in step. They were walking in step, looking at each other, and they were close together." you repeated! *gasp*

Oh, suspense! I hate you for it! Ha, anyway, I absolutly love it!
Sparkling Patronus chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Wow, relentless tabloids, that's an interesting new problem. This story is shaping up to be very good. All of your characterizations are very accurate in my opinion and I like your writing style.

Waiting for the next update! Hope it comes soon! :)
xComet260x chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Oh but Miss Galinda has ther friends who will... uh-oh I can see it now.
LostOzian chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
And reason number ONE why I hate tabloid magazines, demonstrated in the Fiyeraba pictures and gossipy article. I did like how you wrote the gossip article; exactly the same this-is-too-news feel and colloquial vocabulary.

...I hate honors english I... Colloquial is one of my vocab words. Sorry.

No, Fiyero has not lost his mind, he's found it! NOW FIND IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU LOVE ELPHABA! *grabs prince by neck and starts shaking him* FIND! FIND! FIND! -LostOzian
Faba chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Oh, my danderson! Your first (very good) fic! Yeah! We're all happy ~glances around~ well at least I am.

:) Keep writng this, it's very good! I'm envious. I'm green.
Sparkling Patronus chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Hey, that was a pretty good chapter, and the story seems off to a pretty good start. I liked Fiyero in this chapter, he's always so adorably brainless. :P

Well, I'm reading. Hope you'll put the next chapter up soon.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15