Reviews for The Price of the Future
Brenda992 chapter 32 . 8/28
Six years is a long time . So please tell me you haven't give-up . By the way awesome story .
Rose chapter 32 . 6/8
Make Naruto more flirty with Sasuke? :P that might work having them argue and end up with a kiss? or just make Naruto make Sasuke power 'everything he dose he has to do it with me?' but yes good luck with this story.
chesshyrecat chapter 32 . 1/11
Hello! I'm very familiar with the desire to scrap and start again, and commend you for going through with it. As for feedback, I love the premise of this story, but its very cartoonish. Try to give more thought to rational responses, think about those characters and their life experiences. No matter what, people find it hard to be scared of kids. Also, people's personalities don't just disappear with a snap of your fingers and the right teacher. Gaara also feels strange, he's hard to pin down. He doesn't really give a shit about anyone he doesn't truly care about, take that and build from there. Think about the behaviours of Naruto and Sasuke- try and keep in mind that these are traumatized ware veterans, and see where that brings you. Then remember that the older generation of shinobi is a bunch of better adjusted war vets.
Also- I know it's tempting to sprinkle random japanese words into your story, but when it comes down to it, if it isn't a jutsu name, an honorific, or something specifically meaningful, it's just weird and disruptive. This whole "kuso" thing makes sentences feel weird, and it takes time to process what you're trying to say. This is based on a japanese story, but this is in english.

All this is not to say this isn't a good story! I found it funny, and it's awesome that you're writing and improving. Good luck with your rewrite!
LeafTwin1 chapter 32 . 9/30/2015
This was awesome! I love how things are coming along. I am wondering what Kyuu did to the office and I am happy that Jiji was pissed. I absolutely love this story. It's a brilliant read. I love how they're training them and building confidence and alliances and wanting to prevent what happens in the future. This whole story, really, is awesome. I am so so happy my twin sent this to me. I really hope you will update this even as you're rewriting it (thanking not deleting this (fingers crossed and knocked on wood) because it's wonderful and would be a story tragedy if it was deleted) because it's just so entertaining and I wish it was animated because I'd watch it over and over (though I'll probably read it over and over as it one of my favorites, if not my favorite, Naruto story, and I've read a lot). You're a most brilliant and wonderful and fantastic author and writer. Cheers and ta! This is such a brilliant story.
LeafTwin1 chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
This was an awesome chapter. I love how Shukaku refuses to help Gaara when he wants a wall to not be hugged. It was so kawaii, in a way. And than how Shukaku won't dare disturb Gaara while he sleeps and is awake while Naruto is around is great. I am so glad my twin sent your story to me. It's a wonderful story so far. I'm to the next chapter!_ Cheers and ta! You're a wonderful author and writer.
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
HAHAHAHAHA! *rolls off a cliff laughing manically* That was brilliant! I love the dynamic Sasuke and Naruto have in this universe compared to canon. Though it would've been easier to accept and think believable if there was more interaction between them beforehand. I'm just happy this story was written at all though, at the end of the day.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
TIME TRAVEL
mei101 chapter 32 . 3/8/2015
Please do not get rid of this fanfic! It is an amazing read and I can't wait t see what happens next!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 32 . 2/12/2015
Really like it so far, and it's a lot more original than many of the other time travel fics...so not sure what would be good to change/add?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
Lufs Iruka sensei.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Ahahaha! Like the variation on the usual chalk prank, and like Sasuke and Naruto's type of relationship/interaction dynamics. :)
RustedEagleWings chapter 32 . 1/28/2015
I love this! I know you're rewriting it but I love this version! Hope you write more!
Nuria Sato chapter 32 . 1/25/2015
This is an amazing time-travel fic. I love the hokage personality you've given Naruto and how Sasuke is quick to obey Naruto being ANBU captain. I love the twist of humour you've added into this and the commanding flair you've given to Naruto. For any suggestions I could give you I would say doing a p.o.v from one of the antagonists or a p.o.v from Temari or Neji - basically a side/supportive character on their insight of Naruto and Sasuke being from the future. You could also do an entire chapter based on training from the various members of rookie nine and their teachers.
I hope my suggestions help you in some way.
Nuria xx
the Flying-Panda chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
Danzo is working with orochimaru and but only danzo gets his but kicked
WynnCharmer chapter 32 . 10/20/2014
There are quite a lot of things in motion at one time. Maybe it would help you to think of what you want the future to be, instead of the here and now.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »