Reviews for The Price of the Future
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 5/17
TIME TRAVEL
mei101 chapter 32 . 3/8
Please do not get rid of this fanfic! It is an amazing read and I can't wait t see what happens next!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 32 . 2/12
Really like it so far, and it's a lot more original than many of the other time travel fics...so not sure what would be good to change/add?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 15 . 2/11
Lufs Iruka sensei.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 2/11
Ahahaha! Like the variation on the usual chalk prank, and like Sasuke and Naruto's type of relationship/interaction dynamics. :)
RustedEagleWings chapter 32 . 1/28
I love this! I know you're rewriting it but I love this version! Hope you write more!
Nuria Sato chapter 32 . 1/25
This is an amazing time-travel fic. I love the hokage personality you've given Naruto and how Sasuke is quick to obey Naruto being ANBU captain. I love the twist of humour you've added into this and the commanding flair you've given to Naruto. For any suggestions I could give you I would say doing a p.o.v from one of the antagonists or a p.o.v from Temari or Neji - basically a side/supportive character on their insight of Naruto and Sasuke being from the future. You could also do an entire chapter based on training from the various members of rookie nine and their teachers.
I hope my suggestions help you in some way.
Nuria xx
the Flying-Panda chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
Danzo is working with orochimaru and but only danzo gets his but kicked
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 32 . 10/20/2014
There are quite a lot of things in motion at one time. Maybe it would help you to think of what you want the future to be, instead of the here and now.
litpari chapter 32 . 10/5/2014
hey please don't re-write it's pretty awesome as it is so please just continue it would be really cool to find out what you've got in store for us
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 32 . 8/10/2014
This one is still better than the rewrite you just need to change some names and abilities(altering battlescenes to fit) around a bit.
May-Rene chapter 32 . 8/3/2014
This is such a good story. I love time travel fics and Naruto and Sasuke as friends and not paired fics so have these two elements together is really making your story awesome. I dearly hope you continue. I adore the mind link seal, nice idea. Please continue.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
Have I mentioned I'd like you to finish this story too, even with the rewrite? They are different, and I Love this one!
Beezeecade chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
This fanfic hasn't been updated in for years and I'm really interested to what you come up with next!
Justtryingtohelp chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
Maybe revamp the story to the current specifics of the manga and then from there restructure your future timeline in a way that corresponds to the facts. After that increase the power of the main villains through a plot device resulting from the timeline (fortuitous luck maybe?). The Akatsuki should at least be boosted and Kabuto should be injured but alive and wanting more power. Then have the Akatsuki move deeper under the radar while bolstering village tensions through unknown attacks. That would be Madara and his goons attacking and pinning the attacks on other villages. This should lead into a secret war between the villages. Then tie it into the big reveal, have the old leaders be killed off (Sarutobi, Yagura, maybe the Tsuchikage). Then spearheaded by the young ones a massive offensive against the bad guys and voila. But then a new threat. Orochimaru and Kabuto should be in hiding and then pull out the stops and attack the complacent villages. Then an actual ninja war with politics. Final fight, win then the end. You can incorporate one of these or all of these if you like. Justtryingtohelp
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »