Reviews for The Price of the Future
librarycat9 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
...BWAHAHAHA! his hair :D I love it :D Update? This is either my second or third time reading this... lol
PlainTrudy chapter 32 . 7/29/2011
I'm guessing you haven't had any luck with ideas... I hope you get a good one soon,I'd try and help but my imagination atomatically shuts off when I atempt to think up ideas for other people's stories... So, good luck, I guess
7thtreasure chapter 32 . 7/27/2011
This is an amazing story. I do hope that you continue it. It has already garnered more than a thousand reviews and more readers by the month...I'm just guessing but are you having trouble in continuing this because of what's happened in canon? This often happens when new information about the manga as a whole is revealed. Itachi wasn't all bad. Gaara kinda lost Tanuki. And lots of other stuff. But I just hope you find the inspiration to continue this. It's fanfiction. You can go as far away from canon as you want. It's your story now. Your Konoha. Your Naruto...even if it's just for a shortwhile, you've written their characters very well. Amazing writing and I have yet to see typos that make me want to gouge my eyes out. Your development and the pace is very good. It was an awesome read. If you really don't want to continue this, just remember to continue writing. Ignore the people who just review to beg you to update. Update when you want. If you don't want to, who's going to force you...You're an awesome writer. Sorry, I wasn't able to review the other chapters but I just really wanted to read it.
Lonski chapter 32 . 7/22/2011
Hmm other than changing the fourth's name from Arashi to Minato (I mean fair do's, you prolly started this before his name was revealed) I think this is a very good story.

I'll be honest, I started reading this because I clicked on the wrong story link, I was gonna read the one above so I hadn't even read your summery and by the time I realised that it wasn't the right one, I was hooked. It's a shame that I caught up so fast, I'm kinda gutted I read this much in a day and I really would like for you to continue.

Ideas... Ideas... Personally I would LOVE some kind of relationship to happen between Naruto and Hinata, I think they deserve each other plainly because of their similar backgrounds but I think a plot where Sakura is interested would not go amiss either, she's the worshipping type so a shiny new amazing all-powerful Naruto coming out the blue who has always had a thing for her in the past is imaginable. It would create havoc with a (lets be honest) buisness-like and serious Naruto we have at present because of his dark past and watching friends die it'd make him feel a kid again by being pulled between the two. (NIIICE idea bring her in to Anko... Sweeeet!) Hmm... More ideas?

I'd like to see more of the flashbacks, not just the odd image but maybe a vivid dream as a chapter or part of one would be nice, you've kept us reasonably in the dark so far as to what happened so it'd be a nice way of revealing more. Maybe done many times before but every idea has been done before, if done well it becomes a great idea and is then brought into the realms of originality and I think you could pull it off.

I really thought I would have more to say honestly, I'm an avid reader I am a real writer in real life so I'd like to think I know a good writer when I see one. I really like your story and as mentioned before, my only dissapointment was that I caught up so fast!

Keep writing please!

Lonski
nodustollens chapter 32 . 7/16/2011
How about Sasuke and Naruto getting together Yaoi?
REVOLUS chapter 32 . 7/16/2011
great story
Zlatka chapter 32 . 7/13/2011
Your story is amazing, I like like Naruto and others acts and the mind-link thing its just funny! :-D And Gaara is just cute!
Babyuknowme13 chapter 32 . 6/27/2011
First: Awesome story, actual believable plot, decent explanation for strength.

Second: DAMN YOU! Update already! I want more! Also, your making Naruto and Sasuke Gary Stues. Just thought I'd warn you.

Third: While Kyubi becoming fond of Naruto is something I could forgive if the reason was right, I still have trouble 'believing it!' He is a demon for a reason. I'm not sure how I feel about the Shukaku getting two tails and Kyubi ten tails, but we'll see about that later in the story.

Update soon!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 32 . 6/25/2011
At first I though I wouldn't like this story. But after reading 32 chapters, I have to say this is interesting. I just love time travel fics.

I like where you went with the plot. It's very interesting.

I'm sad to see that this hasn't been updated in a while.

It sucks to have writer's block.

You could start by having the Hokage know some details about the time travel, and incorporate Root. And maybe add Zabuza and Haku into the mix?

Anyways, I'd like it if I can read more.

I hope you update. (:
iamnuff chapter 29 . 6/24/2011
so... how badly did kyuubis little clone fuck up?
NunuSama chapter 32 . 6/22/2011
I love ur story its great and has a nice plot! Um if i may throw some ideas out there: shikamrus plan, you could have them bring danzo's banned ROOT group brought to light. It would lower him in the eyes of the shinobi and give the hokage a reson to eatger throw him off the council or have him exicuted or whatever. You could also have them bring to light danzos dealings with orochimaru and madara uchiha. Or even the sharingons in his arm and first hokakges cells. Any of them sasuke would at least know about. Naruto wouldent know about orochi and the tranceplants tho. Um if u dont mind something, i think it would be cool to have sakura discover super streangth early on when practicing tree climeing and realising too much chakra distroys the tree and what not that way she has an edge in the exam. However since i dont know ur plans for that it might just be an idea. Um... Yea i guess i could think up other things but since i dont know ur plans ill leave it at that. Maby it will help u reclame ur muse. XD cant wait till the next chapter!

Your hyperactive reviwer,

Crazy Ninja Lover
RootsOfInsanity chapter 32 . 6/20/2011
For the sat day I've been reading your story and I am amazed at how interesting it is. Hoe you update soon and keep up the good writing.
sensoray chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
ive just finished what you have so far, and i really like it. i hope you keep updating!
soprano-in-waiting chapter 32 . 6/16/2011
awesome story. It's an interesting take on the genre, at least I think so. Most other stories tell Sarutobi first, and then work down. I think I like your take on it better. Those people have a bit more incentive to follow Naruto's lead, which could turn out to be for the better. Since it was a time-space jutsu that was used, I'm just curious if Madara would have felt anything? the whole ripple in the fabric of time thing...

Anyways, thanks for doggedly sticking with it, even if it kinda has faded after a time.

Thanks for posting, and Good Luck with whatever you are pursuing! :)
Anon chapter 24 . 6/15/2011
What happened to Shikamaru?
1,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »