Reviews for The Price of the Future
Caligo Origuu chapter 32 . 2/12/2011
Don't give up on the story! I love it! There aren't enough great time-travel stories out there and I was so excited to find that all three boys went back together. What are they going to do to Danzo? Is the invasion still going to happen?
Jazz Line chapter 32 . 2/12/2011
An awesome build up~ It makes me anticipate what's going to come up next and tempted to not learn my mandarin spelling or do the homework I'm supposed to do...Eheheh...*scratches the back of my head*

By the way, enthusiastically isn't spelled as 'enthusiasticly', just to point that out. Not that I can berate you, since I often do the mistake of misspelling the word as well. Although, the story is a great piece and I love how Gaara seems disappointed initially when his siblings were in terror of his sand, but actually took the offered seats. :D.

Eto...Best of luck to your upcoming chapters!

-# Usagi-Tama
werd me chapter 32 . 2/9/2011
cool this storys awesome
Akiri chapter 32 . 2/7/2011
Wow. I'm addicted. Instead of writing my essay paper I read your story. I think I enjoyed the time I read the story then the time I would be writing that essay. Keep up the great work and please getting to good to be drop in my opinion.
xBud chapter 31 . 2/6/2011
Please come back..This fic is amazing!
Electrified by Evil chapter 32 . 2/1/2011
So I apologize for not reviewing every chapter as I read it. But I only review on the last chapter posted when I like a story enough. Need to get to the next chapter quickly, ne?

As for the plotline... that's up to you what way it goes. But if you wanna bounce ideas off me, or brainstorm, feel free to PM me! I'm more then willing to help. I really don't want to see this story abandoned :(
Chixue chapter 32 . 1/30/2011
I'm loving the way you're building up Hinata's character! I don't think I've ever seen another author pair her up with Anko. And I'm rather happy that Haku and Zabuza are still alive! I've always loved their characters and hated how things ended up with them.

Thoughts and comments on the story:

I think some more details about how Neji was convinced might be good to add as well. At that point in time, he was a complete jerk and I really can't see him just AGREEING to join up with the rest of the rookies. If I remember correctly, he barely tolerated Tenten and Lee, despised Hinata and the Main Branch.

Introducing Jiraiya to the story might be useful as well, since in canon he was introduced during the month long break between the prelims and the actual 3 round of the Chuunin exams.

Another aspect you could add is Tsunade and Shizune. Sakura could be a real powerhouse given enough time with Tsunade's medical techniques and Kurenai's genjutsu. Sakura was originally a genjutsu type but put that to the way side when she started training with Tsunade. And goodness knows, Naruto sucks at genjutsu and Sasuke's probably only good at it because of his Sharingin.

On another note, I really hope you'll find inspiration to up-date this soon! It would be a real shame for such an awesome story to die!
Furionknight chapter 32 . 1/30/2011
I look forward to more :)
heather XD chapter 32 . 1/16/2011
btw cant wait till you add pervy sage I miss him! :( but add lik both of them failing they cnt b all heroes but TRY to keep Jiraiya alive he too good lolz I luv imagining in my head them all acting it out especially naruto n sasuke scenes :D such a GREAT story
heather XD chapter 32 . 1/16/2011
plz! do not give up on this story its REALLY GOOD I luv many stories involving Naruto & Sasuke's friendship but its hard to find one n when I do it never gets to an epiloge :/
Xx.PuppetOnStrings.xX chapter 32 . 1/16/2011
When does Sai get involved? And will he be involved in Danzo's downfall? Hope you update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 32 . 1/13/2011
nice
kurokiya chapter 32 . 1/9/2011
very good. keep it up.
Wicken25 chapter 32 . 1/8/2011
Hey what are you going to do about Jiraiya? He meets Naruto in this time frame remember? Or are you planning something else?

Update soon
Lena7213 chapter 32 . 1/6/2011
Kill Danzo! Or have the Konoha Twelve end up messing with Danzo for a bit and then accidently chaseing the bastard out of Konoha and to Madara. I like how they're getting in a group and setting up their own plans instead of going to the higher authority. All under ground, Love it. Can't wait for you to get your Muse back. Its a great story and I know you can finish it! Thanks for all your hard work!
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »