Reviews for The Price of the Future
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
Have I mentioned I'd like you to finish this story too, even with the rewrite? They are different, and I Love this one!
Beezeecade chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
This fanfic hasn't been updated in for years and I'm really interested to what you come up with next!
Justtryingtohelp chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
Maybe revamp the story to the current specifics of the manga and then from there restructure your future timeline in a way that corresponds to the facts. After that increase the power of the main villains through a plot device resulting from the timeline (fortuitous luck maybe?). The Akatsuki should at least be boosted and Kabuto should be injured but alive and wanting more power. Then have the Akatsuki move deeper under the radar while bolstering village tensions through unknown attacks. That would be Madara and his goons attacking and pinning the attacks on other villages. This should lead into a secret war between the villages. Then tie it into the big reveal, have the old leaders be killed off (Sarutobi, Yagura, maybe the Tsuchikage). Then spearheaded by the young ones a massive offensive against the bad guys and voila. But then a new threat. Orochimaru and Kabuto should be in hiding and then pull out the stops and attack the complacent villages. Then an actual ninja war with politics. Final fight, win then the end. You can incorporate one of these or all of these if you like. Justtryingtohelp
Guest chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
better than your rewritten version
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 32 . 5/23/2014
can you have the fourth hokage come back in orochimaru's jutsu as and after effect of the time travel?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2014
Temari is the oldest
Loner Kid chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
Sanity and Katlin chapter 32 . 11/22/2013
Hope to read more soon -

Great story

Luv-ly Stories chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Can't for rewrite to b done
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
You know, it occurs to me that, with Naruto being a Uzumaki and trained by Jiraiya (a seal master), it's perfectly possible that he could, after the Fourth Great War, make a seal to send Team Seven (maybe with Kakashi) to their team assignment day or something. Hell, given how powerful they got in like, what, three years, imagine if they had another three.
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You know, Sasuke managing to free himself from the Curse of Hatred is quite impressive. Considering how far he had fallen into it (to the point of minor physical disfigurement). Kinda like Naruto forgiving the villages to defeat the Dark Naruto when purifying Kurama's chakra.
kurokazeryuu chapter 32 . 10/31/2013
Quite frankly, I like it fine the way it is. It just needed some names corrected. Change Arashi to Minato. Change the proctor for the preliminary matches from Genma to Hayate, since Hayate was actually the one who appeared in the preliminary matches.
Overall, I liked the story, most especially the humor involved. I'm not exactly too fond of the change you've made to Naruto in your rewrite to be honest.
Elise chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Amazing, brilliant story. Very well written, exiting plot- what is Danzo's plan exactly? Discredit Naruto and consequently the Hokage how? Well, I hope you'll continue someday, I enjoyed reading it. :)
XxMJXx chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
Slytherin Studios chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »