Reviews for The Price of the Future
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 32 . 5/23/2014
can you have the fourth hokage come back in orochimaru's jutsu as and after effect of the time travel?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2014
Temari is the oldest
Loner Kid chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
NONONONONO! YOU IDIOT SHIKAMARU! NOT GRASS AND NOT SOUND EITHER! YOU WILL BE DEAD BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 32 . 11/22/2013
Hope to read more soon -

Great story

S&K
Luv-ly Stories chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Can't for rewrite to b done
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
You know, it occurs to me that, with Naruto being a Uzumaki and trained by Jiraiya (a seal master), it's perfectly possible that he could, after the Fourth Great War, make a seal to send Team Seven (maybe with Kakashi) to their team assignment day or something. Hell, given how powerful they got in like, what, three years, imagine if they had another three.
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You know, Sasuke managing to free himself from the Curse of Hatred is quite impressive. Considering how far he had fallen into it (to the point of minor physical disfigurement). Kinda like Naruto forgiving the villages to defeat the Dark Naruto when purifying Kurama's chakra.
kurokazeryuu chapter 32 . 10/31/2013
Quite frankly, I like it fine the way it is. It just needed some names corrected. Change Arashi to Minato. Change the proctor for the preliminary matches from Genma to Hayate, since Hayate was actually the one who appeared in the preliminary matches.
Overall, I liked the story, most especially the humor involved. I'm not exactly too fond of the change you've made to Naruto in your rewrite to be honest.
Elise chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Amazing, brilliant story. Very well written, exiting plot- what is Danzo's plan exactly? Discredit Naruto and consequently the Hokage how? Well, I hope you'll continue someday, I enjoyed reading it. :)
XxMJXx chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEASE?!
Slytherin Studios chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I think it's too bad you decided to give up on this and jump on the rewrite wagon. It was really great as is. I hope you decide to continue this version too some day
EmptySurface chapter 32 . 6/20/2013
First of all, I must say I really like this story. But as you pointed out in the beginning of the rewrite; it needs a bit of work. I liked the new beginning better, and it really was more realistic. And I suppose the fact that we now know Kurama's name helps a lot... Even so. It's easier to write a story when you know the facts. One of the things that didn't sit quite right with me, was the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were talking about things they shouldn't, in the company of others. Like talking about Kurama in front of Iruka...among other things. But I find it VERY amusing when Naruto intimidates/berates Kakashi! Just wasn't anticipating that one. And I think it would be nice for Naruto to make a mind-link with Gaara too, since I think he really would need one. Naturo and Sasuke can at least rely on each other (post-traumatic stress disorder and everything) while Gaara is all alone in a village where everyone hates him and tries to kill him on a regular basis. Not to mention he suddenly finds himself the host of Shukaku again... Overall, I really like this story! It is well written without many flaws. There are, however, some details that are a little wonky. I can honestly say I've enjoyed reading this, and look forward to read your re-make! (Am actually thrilled to see how the story will turn out, since it's evident your writing ability have matured and improved considerably) Thank you very much for sharing this story with the lot of us here;)
demonbookworm101 chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
Love this story
Please keep writting it
so far one of the best out there i have read
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
This story is brilliant so far! My god! Onwards!
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »