Reviews for The Price of the Future
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I think it's too bad you decided to give up on this and jump on the rewrite wagon. It was really great as is. I hope you decide to continue this version too some day
EmptySurface chapter 32 . 6/20/2013
First of all, I must say I really like this story. But as you pointed out in the beginning of the rewrite; it needs a bit of work. I liked the new beginning better, and it really was more realistic. And I suppose the fact that we now know Kurama's name helps a lot... Even so. It's easier to write a story when you know the facts. One of the things that didn't sit quite right with me, was the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were talking about things they shouldn't, in the company of others. Like talking about Kurama in front of Iruka...among other things. But I find it VERY amusing when Naruto intimidates/berates Kakashi! Just wasn't anticipating that one. And I think it would be nice for Naruto to make a mind-link with Gaara too, since I think he really would need one. Naturo and Sasuke can at least rely on each other (post-traumatic stress disorder and everything) while Gaara is all alone in a village where everyone hates him and tries to kill him on a regular basis. Not to mention he suddenly finds himself the host of Shukaku again... Overall, I really like this story! It is well written without many flaws. There are, however, some details that are a little wonky. I can honestly say I've enjoyed reading this, and look forward to read your re-make! (Am actually thrilled to see how the story will turn out, since it's evident your writing ability have matured and improved considerably) Thank you very much for sharing this story with the lot of us here;)
demonbookworm101 chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
Love this story
Please keep writting it
so far one of the best out there i have read
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
This story is brilliant so far! My god! Onwards!
Shinome Akira chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Sasuke mother-henning Naruto...that's so weird but cute at the same time!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Nice little 'oh crap!' moment with Gaara.
Shinome Akira chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
More please! I don't see anything wrong with the current version. Why a rewrite?
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
When did this story get 32 chapters and why didn't my alerts TELL ME! I know this was the last chapter the last time I read this because I read it at least 4 times! Yay! More chapters! Mawahaha! And I go about to read this more. You missed a couple of little edits, an "out" was where an "our" should have been, a couple of times I think. I'll review about it next time I read this, because unless you've done something entirely horrible in the following dozen chapters, there will be a next time.
igotmoneymoney chapter 32 . 3/16/2013
Great story i love it
Tabky chapter 32 . 2/26/2013
OMG! This story is soooooo good! you need to finish it like fast! ;)
titemb-bm chapter 32 . 2/26/2013
great story ! i hope to read a next chapter comming soon ! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 2/25/2013
Crap. It's approaching, what, 3 years? Thing is, unless you have a definite end in mind, this is what happens to most stories. Unfortunately. Sure, time travel Naruto's been done - a lot - but I don't recall too many of them with a reformed Sasuke and bringing more people into the fold. Also, despite the thing with the Hokage and the Council, you haven't mentioned anything at all about longer term goals.

I do recall you mentioning earlier in your A/Ns that you only read up to a certain point - I can accept that, but it looks like you haven't planned what to do. The story's sufficiently well enough written that it's annoying to have to shove it into the abandoned bin and move on, but I don't see what else I can do. It does look like you had a vague idea where things were going, but people get stuck on details for a reason. Next time plot first, then only write.
flaming rose chapter 32 . 2/24/2013
Yay! this is so good! Please write again soon! I don't think it needs editing, either! Anyway, thank you and g'bye, y'all! Ciao!
whovian212 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
please write more on this story or on the future's price i love both the stories
tarrangar chapter 27 . 2/9/2013
hm do you have a weird want for brains or blood if yes find a nice graveyard and move there if no then your perfectly alive probably
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »