Reviews for The Price of the Future
Tabky chapter 32 . 2/26/2013
OMG! This story is soooooo good! you need to finish it like fast! ;)
titemb-bm chapter 32 . 2/26/2013
great story ! i hope to read a next chapter comming soon ! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 2/25/2013
Crap. It's approaching, what, 3 years? Thing is, unless you have a definite end in mind, this is what happens to most stories. Unfortunately. Sure, time travel Naruto's been done - a lot - but I don't recall too many of them with a reformed Sasuke and bringing more people into the fold. Also, despite the thing with the Hokage and the Council, you haven't mentioned anything at all about longer term goals.

I do recall you mentioning earlier in your A/Ns that you only read up to a certain point - I can accept that, but it looks like you haven't planned what to do. The story's sufficiently well enough written that it's annoying to have to shove it into the abandoned bin and move on, but I don't see what else I can do. It does look like you had a vague idea where things were going, but people get stuck on details for a reason. Next time plot first, then only write.
flaming rose chapter 32 . 2/24/2013
Yay! this is so good! Please write again soon! I don't think it needs editing, either! Anyway, thank you and g'bye, y'all! Ciao!
whovian212 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
please write more on this story or on the future's price i love both the stories
tarrangar chapter 27 . 2/9/2013
hm do you have a weird want for brains or blood if yes find a nice graveyard and move there if no then your perfectly alive probably
whovian212 chapter 32 . 2/6/2013
Please Continue it is totally AWESOME!
Baylock chapter 32 . 2/2/2013
I love this story! It's my 5th time through. Can't wait for more!
narsas chapter 32 . 1/13/2013
plz dont stop wrting... it would be such a waste to leave the fan fic hanging...can you update it as soon as possible i would like to read more about what happens...
Das War Schon Kaputt chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Hey, I read the rewrite first, then decided what the hell, this version's longer. Anyway, I'm a bit curious as to who the man they are referring to is (the one they want to kill) 4 ... eyes... Is it Kabuto?

-Kaputt
Theia Pallas chapter 32 . 12/5/2012
You have got to continue this! You can't leave us hanging when things are getting interesting! Don't leave us here!
Girloveshugs chapter 32 . 11/9/2012
update soon
XT3100 chapter 25 . 11/8/2012
Sound the music of jaws and i highly enjoy this hopefully you will update this
twilightromance4ever chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
well...its good and i hope you come back to it soon :)
susannahblack19 chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
This is the most brilliant and funniest Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara travel back in time fic EVER!
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »