Reviews for The Price of the Future
kokoro chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
yay~ you've updatedand all is explained :D haha of course i forgive you for that terrible ending! well i did say that the death threat was reserved for anything horrible.. and i *kinda had a feeling that naruto "died" for sasuke to get mangekyo...as what turned out here but yea.. i absolutly LOVE how youre writing this! haha much love as i patiently await yor next chapter :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
Wow! Two updates in one day, and now awfeull cliffy!
MKofGod chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
Oh wow... This is a really great story. I think it's wonderful how you capture the brother/best friend relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. You also manage to make both Naruto and Sasuke act both of their ages - 12 and 20 somithing- very well. That's something that's very hard to find. Keep up the good work, and please don't keep us hanging a long time!
the grey mage chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
i have to read more.

i like the way you are handling the time jump. though i dont like it the way you seem to skim or just skip stuff. its just the important stuff in your story. it would be longer and have more depth if you had just written specifics. but your the author. so yeah.
yinan chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
The story is definitely interesting, but Naruto gets poisoned one too many times don't you think? Trice now, and two times because of Sasuke. It's getting a bit repetitive.
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
OMG!How could that happen? Oo!I am still in a state of shock! Sasuke killed Naruto. I clearly wasn't expecting that. Very nice chapter! I look forward to the update :)

Btw why are they so afraid of Gato? I mean even the first time the only reason he got Zabuza was because Kakashi had injured him heavily. I understand that you may need it for your plot but don't overdo it because it isn’t that believable. Gato can be of use to them if they want to stage their deaths(Haku and Zabuza) and not be found out. That is just a friendly advice, one you can ignore if you want :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
X_x Thats an aweful place to leave... but cliffies bring in reveiws, what can I say? I do it all the time...

Please, update SOON! This is... -chibi eyes-
Havock chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
nice story
obsidian-fox chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
It seems your Naruto makes an awful lot of stupid, Gennin-level mistakes for an ex-Hokage.
HoshitheHorse chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
OMG!...that is all I can say...
kokoro chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
oh dear. i dunno whether i should threated death upon you if you really did kill naruto... or if i should just sit back and wait.. haha well. good chapter! update soon! the death threats shall come when they may xD
VampireJazzy chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
Ah! -bits her nail-
Renhi chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
oh god, please don't let naruto die!

he's the MAIN CHARACTER!

no-[hyperventilating]

please oh please let him live

REVIVE HIM!
ChildInMe chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
um, update soon!
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
Excellent story! I absolutely LOVE it! You ‘ve done a great job so far with the characters and the plot is very intriguing. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon plz!
1,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »