Reviews for The Price of the Future
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 16 . 9/28/2007
Hi again... Sorry for me being a prick but here's few corrections again: It's OROCHIMARU not OORCHIMARU, and SANDAIME not SANDIAME..

Hokage's "name" (San(3), Yon(4), Go(5) and Roku(6)) are written DAIME not DIAME (Sandaime(3th, "Sarutobi"), Yondaime(4th, "Namikaze Minato" ~Naruto's father~), Godaime(5th, "Tsunade"), and Rokudaime(6th, "Uzumaki Naruto" ~Son of the Yondaime; Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina)) xD I hope you update soon (yes I get that you have to be at school too, since so do I, and that it's busy there... but I just LOVE this story... I hope that you make the story really long, with a bit longer chapters... xD Sorry, I know I'm demanding too much... Well, I'll be waiting for the new chapter... "see" you... xD)
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
Hi... I have read this story now 3 times (this is the 4th time) and I just wanted to tell you, if you hadn't all ready knowtest that it's spelled ROKUDAIME not RUKODIAME! xD I love the story, I really do, and I hope you make it a long one, but can you PLEASE fix that? It's quite disturbing when you know the real spelling... thx

(both favourites)
Kittona chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
very interesting. I'm kinda confused though...
Naruta13 chapter 16 . 9/27/2007
aw i love this story, the plot is over-used, but u made it unique, sasuke's SO overprotective, oh and love the mid link thingy, damn cliffhanger*falls on knees* damn u!
TimesARiver chapter 16 . 9/27/2007
Huh... Well once again you bring out a very good chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing the following conversation. Once again, very good character development, and very good job with making the characters realistic. I think that it would be nice to see Sakura grow a little more as the story goes along, but that's totally up to you. Anyway, thanks for the quick update, and for the great chapter. Till next time!
Shinigami chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
*face palms* Crap, Iruka's PISSED! So is Kakashi! *muses* So are you going to add Temari and Kankuro to the growing list of the infomed? Since they are Gaara's siblings and they have the right to know about how Sand/Sound invasion went, plus of Akatsuki...They are bound to have noticed that Gaara was protecting them from Shukaku, and I'm betting Gaara's new attidude will cause confusion. If they knew, then one or both can cover for him...
SnowFox83 chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
Your still doing great with this story, keep up the good work.
Hebi R chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
I hope you plan on letting us know how the conversation with Kankuro and Temari went. Beyond the explainaation about "what just happened," "who were those guys," "what did they do," and "how did they know to do it," there are the even harder questions to answer, such as "since when do you care whether or not Shukaku kills us?"
Hebi R chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
Iruka is going to want to hit himself when he starts feeling greatful towards the demon that killed his parents. Still, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
I really can't tell you how happy seeing updates of this story makes really makes my day, especially today that I have exams. So thank you very much! I really liked the way you handled the Zabuza-Haku problem because it is rational for the Hokage to hesitate about a matter such as this and wouldn't just rush in to agreeing. I 'll be looking forward to the next update!

PS:Good luck with the homework,I really can understand how swamped you must be.
r2d2cool chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
du du du du!
QueenMeStar chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
OMFG! very very very very very very very very good time travel fic!

_

but... you make sakura stupid almost... she kinda is at the beining of story of naruto but... she need to be in the stroy more! it was like she was not even there in the other chapters...

sry but she is my fav charicter...'

-Star
Renhi chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
Once again- great chapter.

I really love how you write.

And no, I'm not forcing you write a chapter like snap. xD

So...Hiding your mentality good?

[It's getting harder for me nowadays..I bet I'll be gone and sent to the hospital someday.]
Reidluver chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
Totally understand about schoolwork. Yay! Naruto is telling Iruka, and I'm sure that he will accept him. Can't wait for more!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
Interesting, I like how you set this up.
1,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »