Reviews for The Price of the Future
SnowFox83 chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
Your still doing great with this story, keep up the good work.
Hebi R chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
I hope you plan on letting us know how the conversation with Kankuro and Temari went. Beyond the explainaation about "what just happened," "who were those guys," "what did they do," and "how did they know to do it," there are the even harder questions to answer, such as "since when do you care whether or not Shukaku kills us?"
Hebi R chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
Iruka is going to want to hit himself when he starts feeling greatful towards the demon that killed his parents. Still, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
I really can't tell you how happy seeing updates of this story makes really makes my day, especially today that I have exams. So thank you very much! I really liked the way you handled the Zabuza-Haku problem because it is rational for the Hokage to hesitate about a matter such as this and wouldn't just rush in to agreeing. I 'll be looking forward to the next update!

PS:Good luck with the homework,I really can understand how swamped you must be.
r2d2cool chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
du du du du!
QueenMeStar chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
OMFG! very very very very very very very very good time travel fic!

_

but... you make sakura stupid almost... she kinda is at the beining of story of naruto but... she need to be in the stroy more! it was like she was not even there in the other chapters...

sry but she is my fav charicter...'

-Star
Renhi chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
Once again- great chapter.

I really love how you write.

And no, I'm not forcing you write a chapter like snap. xD

So...Hiding your mentality good?

[It's getting harder for me nowadays..I bet I'll be gone and sent to the hospital someday.]
Reidluver chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
Totally understand about schoolwork. Yay! Naruto is telling Iruka, and I'm sure that he will accept him. Can't wait for more!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
Interesting, I like how you set this up.
Death Phoenix chapter 15 . 9/23/2007
Its Rokudaime not Rukodiame because six is roku. I really love the story and hope to see more of Gaara soon. So please update soon!
Hebi R chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
"The only people that Sasuke was relatively certain that Naruto could not bring around were Oorchimaru and a sparse few members of the Akatsuki."

Which Atasuki members do you think would or would not fall for Naruto's incredible ability to make friends with just about everyohne? I'd love to see (not necessarily in this fic; maybe a one shot or something) your interpretation of his effect on the 'poor' Atasuki.
Hebi R chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
Another mental coversation Kakashi missed:

Naruto: Sasuke, you really need to stop mother-henning me all the time. You're /this close/ to turning into a fanboy!

Sasuke: Oh, kami, it's even worse than that; I'm turning into Kabuto!
Hebi R chapter 15 . 9/22/2007
Short or not, updates make me happy.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 15 . 9/22/2007
thx for the new chapter! I love the story, and I hope that you'll continue this story for a long long time with fast (close together) updates, if only possible... this is my favorite story yet... other really good story is Against Your Will by kigen... xD

(both (author(you)and story(The Price of the Future)are favorites)
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 15 . 9/22/2007
Yes!Another chapter :)

I enjoyed it very much and was a bit sad it was so short but thats ok,I understand the problems you might have with Zabuza and Haku and how to place them in the rest of the story.I can only offer you this advice:don't make it too easy for them to join the ranks of Konoha ninjas.

For Haku it might be easier since his existence is not known but Zabuza was an official ninja from another village and then went most reasonable solution for Zabuza is to put him in an Anbu team were he wont be so noticeable and the other Anbu can keep their eyes on him.

As for Haku you could have him join the chuunin exams but I would prefer a desk job(or something along those lines)for him or let him become Anbu as well since it will be difficult to separate him from is just a suggestion!It may sound stupid in face of the plot you have devised or you may not like it.I am not trying to inforce my opinions on up the good work :)
1,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »